Beware! Elite Firearms in Texas

I just wanted to give folks a heads up on this dealer. The business is Elite Firearms in Hurst/Euless, Texas. He is pushing converted Saiga's on gunbroker and Guns America. After purchasing a weapon from him in the past the gun turned out to be put together poorly with damaged/rusted parts. After contacting him about it he refused to do anything about it. He stated all surplus parts have some pit rust on them and all sales are final. He is an obvious turd and any conversions should be purchased from TROMIX! I learned a valuable lesson on that deal!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well well, as I figured from my first post that USED TAMPONS like SHANDLANOS would make stupid comments, like the one he did, and that is exactaly why I put that comment in my post. As for me not mak

anything that has the word "Mill" is going to cost more than the word "Drill" That's a given.

Not throwing anything your way, but that is a very strange 1st post.   1911

Posted Images

The guy is a CROOK. HE promised me a VEPR II rifle. When I called in to see if he has one. He pretended to be one of his workers and told me that they are closing down the shop. Good thing that I didn't give him any money!!!

I got burn by him too on a saiga .223, still have the rifle but its a single shot only! I payed over $800. bucks for it and now I'm going to have to sink alot more in it or sell it and take a lost!

The guy is a CROOK. HE promised me a VEPR II rifle. When I called in to see if he has one. He pretended to be one of his workers and told me that they are closing down the shop. Good thing that I didn't give him any money!!!

I got burn by him too on a saiga .223, still have the rifle but its a single shot only! I payed over $800. bucks for it and now I'm going to have to sink alot more in it or sell it and take a lost!

Well whats wrong with it?

It is hard to screw up a saiga that bad, give me an idea of what is happening and maybe we can solve the problem.

Well whats wrong with it?

It is hard to screw up a saiga that bad, give me an idea of what is happening and maybe we can solve the problem.

well instead of a bullet guide, theirs a welded "blob"on the trunnion. I have try using all kinds of magazines with no luck. the rifle jams every other shot fired. and you wouldn't believe how long it took for me to get the rifle ship to me!

It's going to be pretty damn tough to get in there will a dremel tool to grind that "blob" out. You will probably need to machine it out with an end mill and install a real bullet guide.

Tony

"Today, 03:07 AM"

Damn, Tony...You ever sleep?

Guido2 in Houston

if you are going to fix it, my advice, if you have to spend money to do it, is to send it to tony. he was a prototype machinist. it might take him a while to turn it around back to you, but the man has an incredible touch with metalwork. Im sure he would like to see what his competition's work looks like, as well. you can also try a local machine shop, and have the foreman do the work on it, but it'll cost ya, Im sure.

you might try a bit of epoxy to level out the blob into a ramp, just to see if that works. probably wont, but it might be an easy way to find out if that is the route to go with.

come to think of it, I have heard SO MUCH bad shit about this company, Im going to pin this fucking topic, and move it to the guest book section. I have half a mind to ban him here, as well. he has a user account here. I have heard what? one or two good stories about them, and a LARGE number of bad ones. people talking about the bad jobs they had done by him is NOT defamation, and I could give two craps what he has to say. this kind of business is bullshit, and people should know about it.

If anyone else out there has had good or bad experiences with them, please, by all means, take a minute and share them.

if you are going to fix it, my advice, if you have to spend money to do it, is to send it to tony. he was a prototype machinist. it might take him a while to turn it around back to you, but the man has an incredible touch with metalwork. Im sure he would like to see what his competition's work looks like, as well. you can also try a local machine shop, and have the foreman do the work on it, but it'll cost ya, Im sure.

come to think of it, I have heard SO MUCH bad shit about this company, Im going to pin this fucking topic, and move it to the guest book section. I have half a mind to ban him here, as well. he has a user account here. I have heard what? one or two good stories about them, and a LARGE number of bad ones. people talking about the bad jobs they had done by him is NOT defamation, and I could give two craps what he has to say. this kind of business is bullshit, and people should know about it.

If anyone else out there has had good or bad experiences with them, please, by all means, take a minute and share them.

Good Idea!!

Good Idea!!

+2 :up: ... :up: ... :up: ... :up: ... :up: ... :up:

I just wanted to give folks a heads up on this dealer. The business is Elite Firearms in Hurst/Euless, Texas. He is pushing converted Saiga's on gunbroker and Guns America. After purchasing a weapon from him in the past the gun turned out to be put together poorly with damaged/rusted parts. After contacting him about it he refused to do anything about it. He stated all surplus parts have some pit rust on them and all sales are final. He is an obvious turd and any conversions should be purchased from TROMIX! I learned a valuable lesson on that deal!

Tromix builds quality, I can substantiate that with the .223 he built me and soon to have my .308 from him. It's worth the wait for piece of mind.

post-4911-1176243915_thumb.jpg

Check the gun-broker ad. Unless there's a damn good disclaimer of warranty, you should have an action against him. I doubt you'd even have to take him to court, just a letter from a lawyer ought be enough. Or link me to his ads and I'll give it a quick glance.

This gets even better. Remember, when he pretended that he closed his store? Well, I called him again, just for kicks. Asked him about the Galil rifle, asked him if he offers any warranty on them. He said "5 years warranty on a build", when I asked him "What about the parts, is he not responcible for what parts he puts in" he said "I don't want your business". Now, here is a question for you. What kind of a manufacturer would say something like that?

When I called Vector Arms and asked about their warranty, they gave me no such grief. Diamond Dave is a crook. At least he seems as one to me.

• 5 months later...

thats a good question. it is a common question in the construction industry that I am a part of. I am REALLY seeing shitty craftsmenship now that I have gone to work down here in florida, not like I didnt expect it.

I have found the gun industry to be absolutely LOADED with schiesters, crooks, and assholes who know everything, and get (for instance) ammo at 10 cents a round and turn around and charge 30 cents a round for it. I have to bring my s12 around here to different shops to test them out and see who is honest when I ask them "what is this worth". you all know I aint selling it, but it will tell me twofold if I want to deal with them or not.

Hahaha, Elite Firearms is diamond dave. He's hilariously unpopular with everybody I've ever heard mention him. He trolls forums even. How is he still in business?!

He keep is business because there is just so damn many people in the world. He gets a few here and there that fail to do even minimal research on him. He is so full of shit it is crazy. He tried to get me to impusle buy a saiga-12 from him one time. I also resently reposted some of the complete BS this loser ass joke was trying to tell me about the saiga-12. Someone should follow him around with a rubber hose and just whip his ass bloody ever time he opens his mouth. Like, "S-T-F-U Daveee!"

• 2 months later...
ai'nt nothing here some high velocity lead can't cure...

When I first started looking at Saiga conversions about a month ago, Diamond Dave is one of the first guys I called. I was still gathering information at that time. Ultimately, I decided not to buy from him. Glad I did but I wish I would have found this thread first. When I was totally uniformed, what he had to say and sell sounded pretty good.

WJ