Could someone give me a list of regulated parts on a saiga.

I was wandering if someone could give me a list of all of the regulated parts on a Saiga-12. I have searched for quite some time and I cant find a list that tells what regulated parts are used in the saiga 12 shotgun. I know there are 20 regulated parts total. I also know that most guns do not contain all 20 parts. What I dont know is what parts are contained in an unaltered saiga 12. I am wanting to convert a Saiga 12 to an AK look alike but I dont know exactly how many parts I need to change out.

Also; will a "standard" AK stock fit a Saiga 12? I will be using an american nato length if I do the conversion but I was wandering will it fit, or do I need to do something to the stock to make it fit.

Thankyou to anyone who can help me with this parts count problem because I cant figure it out and trying to find info on this is a real pain.

Edited by napalm281

Here is my question though. Am I counting what parts are on an unconverted Saiga right?

I know the saiga is ruled a sporting firearm as-is but what I am wanting to do is convert one after buying it so I need to know which of these parts are contained in the unaltered arm before I begin conversion.

Here are the parts I am counting

1: (1) Frames, receivers, receiver castings, forgings or stampings

2: (2) Barrels

3: (4) Mounting blocks (trunions)

4: (6) Bolts

5: (7) Bolt carriers

6: (9) Gas pistons

7: (11) Triggers

8: (12) Hammers

9: (14) Disconnectors

10: (15) Buttstocks

11: (17) Forearms, handguards

12: (18) Magazine bodies

13: (19) Followers

14: (20) Floorplates

Did I miss any? I dont think it has a sear in it does it?

An unconverted Saiga 12 has 13 "parts" including the three counting for the mag (body, follower, floorplate.) Look in the column for Saiga shotguns here. The rifles have 14.

Edited by tritium