DinZag NEW Item .308 Easy Install Muzzle Brake Adaptor!

I just recieved the first ones and they are typical DinZag - AWESOME. Not only a muzzle brake but it is a muzzle brake adaptor - add your own flavor - no need to move the FSB - see the pics - Very Cool. Very easy to install - rock solid. Range report soon.

post-4848-1175978147_thumb.jpg

post-4848-1175978140_thumb.jpg

post-4848-1175977978_thumb.jpg

post-4848-1175978128_thumb.jpg

Edited by GunOwner
  • Like 1
Leave it to Dinzag to come up with a great accessory for the Saiga .308 owners.

"Another" in a line of great accessories!

Guido2 in Houston

Edited by guido2
Glad you like! :up:

Hello, Dinzag

What are the particulars? When can we minions purchase, how much, etc......

Oh, and do you have the brakes available (.308) as well?

TIA,

Guido2 in Houston

Edited by guido2

Hello, Dinzag

TIA,

Guido2 in Houston

I have some here - gotta put some finish on them.

Gonna run $115 shipped each :eek:

They are threaded 14x1LH.

I have some of those U.S. made brakes on hand all the time.

Those run $20 each. (14x1 LH)

Also have threading kits for rent in 5/8-24 & 17x1 - $20, and can do '74 brakes in either for $39 each. ($20 to bore & thread a brake/hider if you send it to me) Has to be thick enough though. That's if you remove your FSB and/or have it bored to sit back on the barrel to expose the barrel for threading.

Rick-16 can do brakes & hiders as well. Don't know if he has 17x1 for the larger 0.671~ Saiga 308 barrels, but he does have 5/8-24 for the 0.631~".

I will update my for-sale page with all the new stuff in the next week.

Thanks,

Brian

• Like 1

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you quit it already? (and by "quit it", I mean, continue---I just don't have the funds as of yet)....That looks freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Will they fit the airsoft flash hider (like the one that texlurch has on his saiganov)?

Thanks, Dinzag, and all other mechanically inclined members, for being our "enablers."

Dinzag, that is the most beautiful creation! I have got to get one. I presume it is only for the smaller barrel? Without a caliper, how can I measure my barrel to see if it would fit?

Dinzag, that is the most beautiful creation! I have got to get one. I presume it is only for the smaller barrel? Without a caliper, how can I measure my barrel to see if it would fit?

Fits both of them the exact same. The only difference between the different Saigas is the barrel diameter under the FSB. Externally there is no difference.

• 3 weeks later...

Fits both of them the exact same. The only difference between the different Saigas is the barrel diameter under the FSB. Externally there is no difference.

Question: Do you have adapters to change it to a 5/8-24. I have lots of AK and other .308 FHs I'd like to try on my S308. I want to try an M60 FH occasionally.

• 5 years later...

Hello, Dinzag

TIA,

Guido2 in Houston

I have some here - gotta put some finish on them.

Gonna run $115 shipped each :eek:

They are threaded 14x1LH.

I have some of those U.S. made brakes on hand all the time.

Those run $20 each. (14x1 LH)

Also have threading kits for rent in 5/8-24 & 17x1 - $20, and can do '74 brakes in either for $39 each. ($20 to bore & thread a brake/hider if you send it to me) Has to be thick enough though. That's if you remove your FSB and/or have it bored to sit back on the barrel to expose the barrel for threading.

Rick-16 can do brakes & hiders as well. Don't know if he has 17x1 for the larger 0.671~ Saiga 308 barrels, but he does have 5/8-24 for the 0.631~".

I will update my for-sale page with all the new stuff in the next week.

Thanks,

Brian

Dinzag are these still available?

• 2 years later...

Did you stop making these?

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.