Just wanted you all to know the type of people you are dealing with on the forum!!

Have not received my free A.G.P. mags!

Indy got me all excited about FREE A.G.P. mags (on April 1st!).

unlike all you greedy bastards, I didn't even ask for five.

anyhow, mean old Indy has just broke my little heart......... :(

I checked the mail every day, I watch the UPS truck drive by.

I thought perhaps he was gonna have the Easter bunny deliver.....but no, no AGP in my Easter basket.

What kind of sick and twisted person would do this to us!!!!

I am sure that when he gets his lotto check, that Indy will do the right thing..... :angel:

until then, he's just bad old Indy Bin Laden!!!! :osama:

So I'm glancing down the forums and I see -1 for Indyarms and I say to myself... that's gotta be a fucking joke... and sure enough. :lolol:

SSSSHHHHhhhh! (don't let it out of the bag too soon!!!!)

I was hoping for more angry responses!!!!

I am already BANNED... banned to a forum of noob hordes that cant read the fucking posts that are more than 2 minutes old...

Banned to a forum of frustration where I open a section and in one day I see four threads asking the SAME GODDAMNED QUESTION... the same question asked a million times before, at least three times on EACH page of posts... You would think that someone would "GET IT" and realize that "hey... maybe the information from a year ago is still the SAME INFO TODAY?!?!?" Banned to a forum of shock and awe that every day handfuls of people ask questions that would be answered if they read those BIG BOLD RED LETTERS... "READ THIS SECTION FIRST!!!" Do you THINK they ACTUALLY WOULD?!?!?!?!?

No, probably not...

Ban me?!?!?

Hell... I am already banned to a remote, deserted, moderator island of mental anguish and frustration!!!

Ahhh well...

How I long to see a post that asks a "NEW QUESTION" one that hasnt been beaten to death a dozen times over....

Sometimes I think I have FORGOTTEN more about the AK style of rifle than even Mikhail Kalashnikov himself ever knew... :unsure:

:smoke:

right on man, right fuckin on.

can I ban you all for a day? huh huh? LOL.

i should rephrase that, im GONNA ban you for a day huh huh. LOL

mike, thank you for all the support, and for performing your mod duties as you were asked to do. we called on you for what you do and can do, and you never let us all down.

MINUS 1. hahahah I should toss ya out one time, just so you know how it feels

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy kysoldier-you should not have posted your reply.....here is a question!

WHY did the Chinese have to do a different rivet pattern on their rifles,use only 2 rivets on the mag catch/trigger guard and decide right off the bat to use a double hook trigger??? huh,huh????? why? why?------ :rolleyes::blink::wacko::unsure::lol::lol:

You asked for it!!!! :rolleyes::smoke:

I am laughing so hard right now, Im in tears. hahah. holy shit.

Im so glad that the 5 man team here is on the same page. LOL. not just a member, but a MODermemeber. LOL.

now THAT is fucking funny.

thanks guys. hahah i needed a laugh. they are hard to come by nowadays.

Is it just me, or are all the mods here dark haired, medium weight white guys with beards?

Actually, I'm almost a toehead in the summer.