Give me that little push I need...

Tell her you need a third one for scoped shooting only ;) . You gotta have a scope too right?

+1

Quality scopes can cost as much as the weapon itself (I am finding out). Putting on and taking off could screw up the scope. As inexpensive as the .308 is, it is a wise investment in protecting your scope to have its own .308. Note that this argument works very well in a circle. The above is good to get you the .308 even if you don't have the scope already. THEN, well, you have the weapon that is supposed to be dedicated to the scope so you now need the scope...

P U S H !

-Scott

Just get one identical the one that you already have and she won't know the difference.

Here's what you do.....you tell her you're going to the range and when you pack up your stuff to go, leave one gun case empty when you walk out the door with it. Then you go pick up your new gun and carry it back in the case. She will never know the difference.

Tony

It's in the safe!!! :super:

I looked at the calendar and realized it's my Bday. Also the fed return came same day. What better way to celebrate.

So, I didn't have to resort to the zombie slaying argument (but I'll keep that one up my sleeve just in case).

Now I am in a circular situation, however. I need a new/bigger safe. That will, in turn, need to be filled with stuff.

Just get one identical the one that you already have and she won't know the difference.

Here's what you do.....you tell her you're going to the range and when you pack up your stuff to go, leave one gun case empty when you walk out the door with it. Then you go pick up your new gun and carry it back in the case. She will never know the difference.

Tony

I take you've had practice at this? :) Guess that one won't work with Cobra, will it?

I've tried the Tony tactic... it works good. But..... make sure you actually go to the range though... they can smell the gunpowder!

It's best if you buy the new gun at the range you're shooting at. This way you can be shooting while the bullshit paperwork is going thru. :devil:

No one mentioned the ol', " It's an investment with the poss. ban coming the value should realy go up big time". :super:

BTTT! Been There Tried That. Every time wifey says "will you ever sell it?"

Recently I have been responding with "if I have two of them..."

-Scott