These poor students had no warning. Many if not most were uninformed of the threat. They heard mysterious LOUD sounds and screams and seconds thereafter a determined mass murderer was upon them. None of us could have responded much differently in their place, save if we had broken the law and kept some defensive means concealed in our waistband or pocket or lined our backpacks with kevlar. There are fire alarms in every school, and disaster warnings broadcast on every station when a hurricane or tornado approaches. There was no warning sent to these innocent children, and the institutions that should have their saftey as a priority failed them all. We can't expect police to be everywhere at once, so we need to make new provisions for a students IMMEDIATE SAFTEY. The fire department can't be there in time to extinguish the match that sets the blaze- just the raging fire that proceedes it, why should violence be seen differently? EVERY ONE OF THOSE VICTIMS HAD THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES, AND NONE HAD THE MEANS. Every last victimized child had the right, if not the obligation to use whatever was nessicary to retain their own precious life. As a socitiey, and the school as an institution FAILED to provide them with that means, whatever it may have been.

Israeli professor killed in US attack - Professor Liviu Librescu, 76, threw himself in front of the shooter when the man attempted to enter his classroom.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...d=1176152812105

Some students said their first warning came more than two hours after the first shooting, in an e-mail at 9:26 a.m. By then the second shooting had begun.

"I think the university has blood on their hands because of their lack of action after the first incident," said Billy Bason, 18, who lives on the seventh floor of West Ambler Johnston, a high-rise coed dormitory where the shooting began and two people died.

Two students told NBC television's "Today" show they were unaware of the dorm shooting when they reported to a German class where the gunman later opened fire.

Derek O'Dell, his arm in a cast after being shot, described a shooter who fired away in "eerily silence" with "no specific target - just taking out anybody he could."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hear it was a 9mm and a .22, but that is probably out of date info. either way, i'm amazed he did all that damage with handguns. if he entered rooms etc, you'd expect a few people to band up and pin him as he enters or throw something at him and then try to subdue him. that's what i'd try to do anyway. better to die trying to stop the mofo than dying cowering in a corner.

i'm personally not a fan of concealed carry, not for Belgium anyway. it isn't part of our culture really. besides, we don't need it here and certainly not in our schools.

but if i were an american, i'd sure as hell consider it...

This is not about AMERICA, as much as some parties would like to spin it as such. We are a nation of over THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE, and it is utterly perjorative to make direct comparissons to Canada, or Great Britan or Australia or any other fundamentaly different nation. Our nation is composed of people from every walk of life and from every varried locaton, religion and culture in the world all sharing this place, THERE IS NO COMPARISSON to other nations and their laws that makes a relevant point. Our situation and our citizens are unique in this world, and when I see a British subject opine that England's gun crime is a fraction of ours I just hang my head in disbelief, that figgure ignores the fact that the entire British population, land mass, and their cultural and religious diversity is a fraction of the United States. It ignores the myriad of diffrences in our law and legal system, police and military forces, culture, media, nearly every aspect of our lives are inconsistent with their own. Our great nation is fundamentaly different, and no dubious quick fix imported from afar will suddenly aleviate our unique condition.

Israeli professor killed in US attack - Professor Liviu Librescu, 76, threw himself in front of the shooter when the man attempted to enter his classroom.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...d=1176152812105

somehow, that doesn't surprise me at all.

i'd like to think that i'd do the same in his situation, but there really is no way to tell.

*snip*

care to explain to me how that rant is in any way relevant after quoting what i said?

i said that the situations in both countries are vastly different & that's why my stance on the laws and actions are different for each country as well?

I haven't read the article, but I know how people tend to react. Honestly this tragedy is churning my stomache and I think I don't want to talk about it anymore, not for a while. Not before those innocent kids have been burried. I'm sorry.

Check this out: http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/wb/xp-50658

I wonder how he feels now?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gun bill gets shot down by panel

HB 1572, which would have allowed handguns on college campuses, died in subcommittee.

By Greg Esposito

381-1675

A bill that would have given college students and employees the right to carry handguns on campus died with nary a shot being fired in the General Assembly.

House Bill 1572 didn't get through the House Committee on Militia, Police and Public Safety. It died Monday in the subcommittee stage, the first of several hurdles bills must overcome before becoming laws.

The bill was proposed by Del. Todd Gilbert, R-Shenandoah County, on behalf of the Virginia Citizens Defense League. Gilbert was unavailable Monday and spokesman Gary Frink would not comment on the bill's defeat other than to say the issue was dead for this General Assembly session.

Virginia Tech spokesman Larry Hincker was happy to hear the bill was defeated. "I'm sure the university community is appreciative of the General Assembly's actions because this will help parents, students, faculty and visitors feel safe on our campus."

Del. Dave Nutter, R-Christiansburg, would not comment Monday because he was not part of the subcommittee that discussed the bill.

Most universities in Virginia require students and employees, other than police, to check their guns with police or campus security upon entering campus. The legislation was designed to prohibit public universities from making "rules or regulations limiting or abridging the ability of a student who possesses a valid concealed handgun permit ... from lawfully carrying a concealed handgun."

The legislation allowed for exceptions for participants in athletic events, storage of guns in residence halls and military training programs.

Last spring a Virginia Tech student was disciplined for bringing a handgun to class, despite having a concealed handgun permit. Some gun owners questioned the university's authority, while the Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police came out against the presence of guns on campus.

In June, Tech's governing board approved a violence prevention policy reiterating its ban on students or employees carrying guns and prohibiting visitors from bringing them into campus facilities.

A single deranged gunman, armed to the teeth, walks into a school and begins blasting away and then turns the gun on himself and the Anti Gun bloc rages against the incident for their own self serving interests.

Nobody has mentioned or inquired where were the authorities after the first shooting bergan.

Where was law enforcement for two hours?

I can remember being able to sleep outside in my backyard without fear [i was 10 years old] and

can remember the back door always being unlocked for us kids without feasr of a stranger breaking in.

Men responded to threats in force when necessary.

Over the years the liberals have eroded what it meant to be an American until we are near eunuch status.

So where were the police after the first shots were reported? For two hours that madman ran riot on the campus, killing at his leisure for his pleasure. Then offs himself. Now the University will grieve and set up counseling centers and dab tears away from their billiious eyes.

But the gunman was known.

And nobody did anything.

And the students are dead.

And the professors are dead

Because nobody did anything.

For two hours and more..

I am going to bide my time until the first reactionary liberal farting clears.

Then I will remind my congress person the difference between assault rifles and assault looking rifles;

I will emphasize that by stripping the law abiding citizenry of firearms, the criminals will be armed years afterwards and that

The representative represent me as well and I vote.

And I carry with a permit.

-Griz

Yeah, I really bet the studens felt all safe and fuzzy during the massacre, Mr. Hickner, you fucking liberal dildo. :angry:

That's what I was going to say. Well, not exactly. It would have sounded much different. But I think I like your version better. :)

BTW - did anyone else (besides me?) get a kick out of that "asshat" NJ police chief that 48 Hours managed to dig up on their VA Tech massacre special last night? :unsure:

"Face it....guns are made expressly for killing." :lolol:

Even though most NJ beat cops are pretty cool when it comes to public firearms ownership, see what kind of douchebags we have to put up with here who are (sadly :( ) in charge of running things? :angry:

I bet he's the same type of asshole cop who holsters his state issue Glock with his finger on the trigger the whole time, or leaves his duty sidearm in a McDonald's toilet stall for a child to find. :chris:

Fuckin' unbelievable. :rolleyes:

BTW - did anyone else (besides me?) get a kick out of that "asshat" NJ police chief that 48 Hours managed to dig up on their VA Tech massacre special last night? :unsure:

"Face it....guns are made expressly for killing." :lolol:

Even though most NJ beat cops are pretty cool when it comes to public firearms ownership, see what kind of douchebags we have to put up with here who are (sadly :( ) in charge of running things? :angry:

I bet he's the same type of asshole cop who holsters his state issue Glock with his finger on the trigger the whole time, or leaves his duty sidearm in a McDonald's toilet stall for a child to find. :chris:

Fuckin' unbelievable. :rolleyes:

he just listened too much to skynyrd

Of course if I spoke without policing my speech first, it might prove the liberal assertion that most gun owners are vulgar knuckle draggers. :(

Let them think what they want. What you said was exactly what was on my mind. I would have said something more along the lines of liberals always think 'feeling' something is the same as doing something. He thinks feeling safe will protect him. Sorry, you want to be safe? Sleep with a gun under your pillow. The descriptive part about the asshole that said it? I wouldn't have changed a word. :)

check out cnn or fox news for the video of this little pecker. This kid was F'd in the head in a major way. I mean, this kid was messed up. No wonder he ended up killing a bunch of people. I don't see how you live in a world like that for that long without taking some people out.

check out cnn or fox news for the video of this little pecker. This kid was F'd in the head in a major way. I mean, this kid was messed up. No wonder he ended up killing a bunch of people. I don't see how you live in a world like that for that long without taking some people out.

I'm just glad the sick fucker's dead. Save some tax money just to see he end's up the same way.

they should put executions up on pay per view. make the channel state-run, and the proceeds get split in half between the penal system that had to prosecute the shithead, and the other half as a tax-free donation to the victim's immediate family/ies.

people nowadays are spineless, for the most part. the fucker is going to shoot you ANYWAY, get a grip on reality for a minute and charge the fucker after throwing a chair at him or books or something. at least you can take him down before you bleed out so that someone else can rip his head off. there are only a couple of places where the human body drops dead in a second or two, and they are not likely spots to be wounded by a deranged person with a handgun that will be moving to not get hit with whatever you threw at them, and trying to get a shot on you in the process.

people need to grow a fucking spine already. I blame this typical american trait on the 60's and that whole fucked up trend of thinking.

pray all you want, and be at loving peace all you want, but that doesnt stop an aimed shot at you.

they should put executions up on pay per view. make the channel state-run, and the proceeds get split in half between the penal system that had to prosecute the shithead, and the other half as a tax-free donation to the victim's immediate family/ies.

people nowadays are spineless, for the most part. the fucker is going to shoot you ANYWAY, get a grip on reality for a minute and charge the fucker after throwing a chair at him or books or something. at least you can take him down before you bleed out so that someone else can rip his head off. there are only a couple of places where the human body drops dead in a second or two, and they are not likely spots to be wounded by a deranged person with a handgun that will be moving to not get hit with whatever you threw at them, and trying to get a shot on you in the process.

people need to grow a fucking spine already. I blame this typical american trait on the 60's and that whole fucked up trend of thinking.

pray all you want, and be at loving peace all you want, but that doesnt stop an aimed shot at you.

Ok, let me speak on dis. Ok? Before going all nuts on me, try to READ EVERYTHING and then make your opinion...

1. Public executions on pay per view... I suppose that is ok. Plenty of sickos will pay to see someone twist and jerk and get fried and get off on what they see. I suggest that we do a short drop hangings. With luck the man or woman will be dying for 20mins. That would sell REALLY WELL, as plenty of people will get off on this.

2. However, the most important thing is this: THE GUY WAS LONELY AND SNAPPED. How come this happens in USA so often? How come there are so many lonely and hurting people here? How come in Finland, where everyone is keeping an automatic weapons at home youth dont go nuts? This ain't about guns. This is about how we live as a society. Isolated from each other in many cases. Not being able to speak truly openly to anyone. Keeping everything, every success and every failure inside, unable to share them with anyone. I have a co - worker from Germany, and he noticed the same thing that I did: when you try to be friendly to americans the get very much on guard and stand offish. AS if they almost expect you to be a homosidal nutcase, since obviously, a normal person will not invite another male co worker to have a drink. If he does, then obviously he is gay or a psycho killer.

We live alone. That lonelyness is gnawing on us, especially on our youths. Thats why they snap and go off killing.

3. Recently, I wrote about what I have seen in the university when I went to school: sex, drugs, alchohol were as prevelent there as in a Wild West borthello. If you noticed the psychonut Cho mentiones that. Maybe we should take a look not at the guns, but at the environment in our Colleges? Jesus did indeed threw the money changers out of the Temple (and was crucified for that, as he pissed off jewish merchants, who bought off jewish priests)

God nuked Sodom and Gomorrah. You guys really should see what our "institutions of higher learning" have become lately. I can tell you this much: most professors do not give a damn about you. Teaching is the prerequisit for them to get a grant for their research. At UIC few professors never made a secret out of it. The students know it damn well. Parents are not around. Teachers don't pay any attention to them. Freedom is here. PARTEY!!!!

Drugs, boos, some sack action. All is there. I know I enjoyed it all when I was in school. To the limit. To the point of writing chemistry exam in Russian, because I was to drunk to write it in english. To the point of trying to fend off a zebra which jumped out at me from a TV screen when I was watching a Discovery channel. I seen it all. And I was FAR from the wildest party animal and biggest sex fiend on campus.

4. Cho "wrote disturbing poems", so what? Should we now lock up Stephen King? Should we now lock up ms Rice? Should we lock away Quentin Tarantino? I hate all 3 of those folks as artists, I think very lowly of their skills and creativity. However, they have the RIGHT to do and say what they want...People do enjoy writing horror stories. People do enjoy reading them. Violence, after all sells. Does that mean that if a college kid writes a horror story (and with all the horror movies shown, it is hard to imagine that he never saw one), does it means we put him on prozak, lock him up in a nutty farm and never let him have guns???? Isn't that against a right to a FREE SPEECH? If I want to write a story about how I beat the living crap out of the people I dislike with a crowbar, does it mean that I am to be arrested, put on prozak and have my FOID taken away?

Now, be honest guys. How often would you be dogging a girl whom you really like, hoping she pays attention to you? I personally know that sometimes it works wonders. I was trying for 3 months to get one girl to go out with me and we dated for over 2 years afterwards:-). So, should every guy who is trying to get a girl to go out with him be arrested and thrown in jail and forever denied the right to own a gun?

When does the war on males in this society stopps? When does the feminization of this society stops?

5. We have a lonely guy. Probably very unpopular with girls, and because of his "nerdish" look very unpopular with guys. He was not part of the "in crowd". That means, that he was ALL BY HIMSELF. NEither a jock, nor a nerd, nor a playboy. Not having a single friend, he poured his rage into his plays. What does the teacher do? Snitches to cops. I can tell you that when I was going through some rough times in school, I also wrote some rather intense stuff. The teacher, who was a MALE, (not a female, many of whom hallucinate a threat under every corner) called me to his office. Treated me to some tea. We had a talk. Man to man talk. Actually Man to a young man talk. He told me that I can email or call him if I need to talk. I would talk to him about once a week for three months. No prozak, no cops. No anything. He would have me do more writing, we would discuss it he would give me pointers and suggestions where to take the storyline. After three months the crisis in my life had passed. The professor (whos name will be omitted here), was a guest of honor on my graduation. He was a guest of honor of my wedding.

I still correspond to him, and still see him about once a year. Each time I see him, I thank him for being there for me. I was lucky. My teacher was a true TEACHER. A MENTOR rather then "education bureacrat". He helped me through.

Cho uses the same route. He writes - an obvious cry for help and attention... How does "the teacher", or should I say "an burecreat from education" handles that? She calls the cops.

Thats fragging wonderful. The LAST Thing you want to do if you want to prevent the crisis is to involve the cops. You call the cops, and the person in trouble sees it as a threat, which pushes him even more towards the edge.

What an idiot... Now the creative outlet is closed to him as well. Any wonder that he snapped? I am VERY interested to see what situation he had at home. Most Korean homes and families are very cold and unemotional, it is their culture. He had nobody to talk to, nobody to understand him, so he went nuts. Lonelyness will do this to you. "We are all clones and we are all alone" as Alice Cooper said LONG ago...

6. Are the guns to blame? No. Are the gun laws to blame? Nope. Is GlockUSA to blame? Nope. Who is to blame? Cho himself? Definitely. However, Cho, and those like him (Columbine), are a symptom. A symptom that something is very wrong with our society and the way we socialize (or not). I talked to some older americans, they told me that even during 80s and 70s, you could openly talk to people, be friendly with them and that would not trigger an automatic guarded and stand offish reaction. Our teachers often have stopped being mentors and educators and became "bureacrats" they care not about the students. How can they care about you when they know you buy your SSN and not your name? When there are 300+ of you in each class? The teachers are interested either in research, or in keeping their job (which means pleasing upper level bureacrats). I think that our society have lost our way. In many ways we lost what made us the beacon for the rest... We lost our humanity. listen to the interviews from VA Tech. Everyone is in a hurry to cover their butts "I called the cops". "I reffered him to therapy", "I we gave him a court order", "we didn't act because he didn't do anything." Everyone is covering themselves. Nobody even TRIES to see at the root of the problem. So they gave him Prozak. That made him even more likely to kill himself or snap. Who cares? But everyone can now say "Hey, I followed the procedure as is written at paragraph such and such, article such and such... You can't fire me".

So now they will blame the guns. They will blame the "lack of gun control", they will blame Cho himself (the easiest thing to do), his family (they do have many things to answer for), however, NOBODY will look deeper. Into the problem. You can't treat a flu just by giving the patient aspirin and cough suppressants. You can't treat disease by treating the symptoms. Cho and many others like him are the symptoms.

7. Yes, there are 33 victims. Including Cho himself. He was not a victim of the shooting. He was a victim of a disease. Just like kids in Columbine were victims of the mistreatment by their peers. That does not make neither of their actions justifiable. It, however, gives us a glimpse at the ROOT of the issue... Maybe if someone was there and tried to reach him on a human level, not on a "call a cops" level, it could have been avoided. When such tragedy happens once in a decade, it is a tragedy, when it happens several times a year - someone goes postal at job or school, then it is a patter. A symptom of the illness in our society and in us all.

It is easy to blame the guns and ban them. It is easy to blame Cho and say "he was a sadistic freak", (does that mean that everyone who goes postal is a sadistic freak? That makes it for too many sadistic freaks in our society, no?). It is easy to blame the parents "He said that he hates his parents. Congratulations, doctor, we have cured his insanity.". The problems is much deeper. Our society had changed in the last 30 years. However, we should take a hard look and see if we changed in the correct direction.

8. Cho is a murderer. He is guilty. There is no excuses for him. However, the first thing that died in that incident was Cho himself. Except he started to die long ago. If we see the CAUSE, we can prevent it again. Violent writings are NOT the cause. If they are, we need to ban 90% of the books and movies. Guns are not the cause. Gun laws are not the cause. Our self imposed isolation from each other is....

Edited by Tigerclaw_x
Wow, the shooter as a victim.... that'll go over big here. :rolleyes:

Do you know how to READ, Sir?

He is guilty, no questions about it. However, people do not go off postal all of a sudden. It is not a separated incident. Maybe we should look at the roots? If we do not, the same thing will happen again... and again... and again...

And we WILL lose our guns. Including shotguns and revolvers.

I don't know what Cho's literary, entertainment, religious, or family influences were.

But the kids who shot up Columbine were not just rejects. They actively served and worshipped Satan. I was made fun of, ostracized, teased, you name it. What did I do? I grew up, learned about technology, and now call myself a nerd with a smile on my face.

I don't know what Cho's literary, entertainment, religious, or family influences were.

But the kids who shot up Columbine were not just rejects. They actively served and worshipped Satan. I was made fun of, ostracized, teased, you name it. What did I do? I grew up, learned about technology, and now call myself a nerd with a smile on my face.

Columbine kids became Satan Worshippers after a long time of abuse from their classmates and peers. In no way shape or form it grants them forgiveness, but it explains their actions, and hopefully makes bullies, both physical and mental to think long and hard before pushing another kid who does not have money for "cool stuff" or does not listens to "cool music". The difference between YOU, Sir, and them... Probably two main differences:

1) YOU ARE STRONG AS A PERSON!!!!. That is enough for you not to break and snap

2) YOu probably had SOMEONE. A friend, girlfriend, family member, kind teacher, martial arts instructor, who was there to listen to you and accept you.

That makes a HUGE difference

Interesting. Some very good points there. Unfortunately liberals can't seem to come to the realization that passing gun laws and making rules can and will NEVER keep any human being from having a personal crisis and flipping out. Whether this deranged person has access to firearms or not, whether he is justified to be angry or not, does not matter. He will pick up a claw hammer if that's all he can find and he will use it any way he sees fit.

The photos I saw show him brandishing a G-17 just like mine and what appears to be a 22oz Eastwing just like mine. If they want to try and ban the Glock or the high cap (17rd mag) they need to also ban the framing hammer. I have used that hammer for 25 years to build houses for doctors, lawyers, judges, LEOs, and probably sick fucking criminals as well, but I have never drawn blood with it from anyone besides myself.

Our society has regressed as a whole and it's not just American society so please don't shit on my flag trying to make that point. :)

The photos I saw show him brandishing a G-17 just like mine and what appears to be a 22oz Eastwing just like mine. If they want to try and ban the Glock or the high cap (17rd mag) they need to also ban the framing hammer. I have used that hammer for 25 years to build houses for doctors, lawyers, judges, LEOs, and probably sick fucking criminals as well, but I have never drawn blood with it from anyone besides myself.

Pretty much boils down to the user of the tool not the tool...North of my area a sick bastard Named Joseph Duncan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasta_Groene) bragged of having beaten Shasta Groene's family members to death with a hammer.

Not much call for "hammer control" after that was there?

I have the same hammer and have routinely used it properly too.

Tigerclaw, I believe you somewhat enjoy controversy. This guy was reached out to. His neighbors who played neighborhood basketball with him said that when they tried to speak with him he wouldn't answer them. Some students would stop and greet him as they passedand he would also ignore them. He refused to engage his peers or his family even back in high school. If a person is something of a social outcast, and then rejects all attempts of people to reach out to them, there is not much that "society" can do. I don't disagree with all of your conclusions but with all due respect, the concept of blaming "society" for his ills is not placing responsibility at the core. If one is lonely or feels isolated, the problem will rarely be solved by further withdrawal and pushing away those who seek to befriend/help you.

Dear Sir.

I thank you for your calm and thoughtful reply.

For once, I was not aware that people tried to reach to him other then calling cops on him and putting him on prozak.

I can't blame the society for THIS SEPARATE SHOOTING. However, this shooting is NOT a separated incident. I have had younger siblings of my friends tell me about how kids treat each other in school and college. Especially those who do not repeat a stereotype what means to be "cool". Sometimes the cruelty is triggered when a girl is wearing a cheaper jewelry then other girls. Or when a guy doesn't have the $150 Nike shoes. Or because he listens to the "not cool music". I do not blame society for THIS shooting. However, the pattern of people snapping and going postal in USA is there. You don't see it in Swizerland. You don't see it in Finland. You don't see it in Italy (trust me, you can get both, Pistols and Shotguns there). YOu see it in USA. Many immigrants who come here are shocked about how little americans talk to each other and socialize with them. My coworkers, and this is an international place. We have people from Canada, Australia, Germany, Romania, all say the same things: Americans are very closed to contact and very weary of anyone who is trying to be friendly and they maintain long distance. How can they live without close friends? Without someone to talk to openly?

I do not blame society. Did I ever say "movies are bad, lets bann them"? Did I ever say "gangsta rap is bad, lets bann it"? Did I ever say that the society is permiated with violence? No. I said none of it.

All I said is that even americans consider that we have become less social with each other. Just ask your dad or mom. And that is what makes people lonely. Loneliness leads to mental instability.

It is not SOCIETY per se. Neither Republicans, nor Democrats are forcing us to be scared, paranoid and weary of any attempts at friendliness. I dunno why we moved that way. It is not the good direction, and we are paying for it now. How many school shootings were there during 60s? And that is DESPITE the fact that more people had guns then now?

Thank you for your reply

Ill second that......Good people may become passive , but evil never changes....as a matter of fact it only becomes more embolden each passing day in the face of our weak pathetic society. For gods sakes....the media is trying to make this fucker into the victim :ded:

hey tigerclaw, and those opposed to the management here. give it a rest, will ya. Im about tired of you people, myself.

the laws out there are YOUR FAULT for saying NO LAWS....I have news for you...there has to be SOME laws. go ahead and let the liberal idiots write them for us.....you are a REAL HELP to the cause.....

I am going to take this sort of shit less and less well, for lack of a better term.

Im tired of hearing "fuck you" to me and my friends. we have and always will, look out for what WE can do for the positive effect in america. what are YOU doing exactly? YOUR cause is lost. if you think they wont pass laws, or revoke then purify them, you must smoke crack or meth or something.

because you arent on MY SIDE.

you must be one of the ASSHOLES ive been talking about. it sure fucking sounds like it. I am not amused that there are a handful of you here now. why dont you listen to what the hell we are all saying for a change, and stop with the facist manipulation of the trends for your personal gain....yeh, you.

lets get this out in the open. i wont ban you. if you talk to my friends as some of you have been doing, you might discover this site unaccessable, however.....

THERE HAS TO BE A LAW. YOU FIGHT IT SO MUCH, THAT YOU CANT EVEN HELP MAKE THE NEW LAWS. YOU ARE WORTHLESS IN MY EYES. LOTS OF HELP YOU ARE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORTS.