ready for the gun ban now?

Great! that makes me feel better! but i dont know how to explain to people why we need guns... Ive told them a million times "An armed populace is a deterant to tyranny." and that "The current laws on the books are illegal." and still "Gun Legislation leads to slavery and genocide" but they (most of which are Iraq vets like me) say "you want to give everyone guns? we will end up like Iraq!" they dont understand i dont want everyone to have guns keep the current laws in force child molesters and crazy felons shouldnt have access to guns! i mean citizens legally able to possess guns they say "there will be more shootings! guns are dangerous!" isnt it awful to think that these people think so small of their fellow Americans? I need ammo to intellegently debate this issue! to keep people from letting the government take care of them and rely on themselves!

Thanks

History is your friend....

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1818290/posts

Charles Whitman

Specifically:

"About 20 minutes into the attack, civilians started to arrive with deer rifles. They helped police return fire".

Let alone the FACT that officers even deputized Alan Crum (a janitor I think) -who just happened to be among the 3 that went to the top and took that guy out.

And sadly, the Mary Carpenter story. Worth a watch...

(that is part 2... says it all. Part one is there as well if you like).

~S

Edited by whatmanual
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic