WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you liked that... then maybe you'll love this!

I used to love squirrels. Where I used to live, I had a cat that loved to kill them. I finally decided to keep her indoors. Well, as I've said, I work at a nursery, so I had alot of plants that I had just put in the ground and those furry little fuckers were digging up all my plants. That's when I let the cat back outside and told her to go for it!. They've been tree rats to me ever since. now, I'm glad my cat didn't meet that particular tree rat!

If you liked that... then maybe you'll love this!

I used to love squirrels. Where I used to live, I had a cat that loved to kill them. I finally decided to keep her indoors. Well, as I've said, I work at a nursery, so I had alot of plants that I had just put in the ground and those furry little fuckers were digging up all my plants. That's when I let the cat back outside and told her to go for it!. They've been tree rats to me ever since. now, I'm glad my cat didn't meet that particular tree rat!

post-1914-1177034787_thumb.jpg

nah i have to hold back a little bit, in an effort to conceal my true self (im not a very nice person nowadays).

those fucking squirells aint in my pot yet. but im viewing other tastey animals at the moment, and dont want to scare them all off for a pot of stew. heh heh.

those damned squirells are pretty frickin annoying and tastey lookin though, I gotta tell ya....they wont last long....and the first will be the red tailed bastards chasing all the viddles away......

hey, anybody know if FOX is any good for eatin?

oh, im going to correct my "from" location so that you all dont mistake me for a NYC asshole.....

nah i have to hold back a little bit, in an effort to conceal my true self (im not a very nice person nowadays).

those fucking squirells aint in my pot yet. but im viewing other tastey animals at the moment, and dont want to scare them all off for a pot of stew. heh heh.

those damned squirells are pretty frickin annoying and tastey lookin though, I gotta tell ya....they wont last long....and the first will be the red tailed bastards chasing all the viddles away......

hey, anybody know if FOX is any good for eatin?

oh, im going to correct my "from" location so that you all dont mistake me for a NYC asshole.....

if you were a NYC asshole you wouldn't be here at all....

don't think ne one would think that

I just wished to announce that I am going to be staying... I'll keep posting that fact redundantly just to make sure you are all paying attention to ME for once.

But everybody be forewarned: I will only stay if you all post only topics that I want to read, and each post must be ab-so-lute-ly freaking fascinating to me.

You all are required to find my half-baked manure interesting too.

Failure to comply will result in my repeatedly and loudly announcing my departure.

I wish to receive a PM from every member acknowledging that they have read and agreed to this.

Edited by -S.

So you got a recipie for that half baked manure? Food supplys are starting to get low this time of year

O.K.! That's it! If you aren't Going to take me seriously I'm leaving!

Really!

I mean it!

I'll go... then you'll be sorry!

Really! I will!

I'm going... Now!

Hello?

So you got a recipie for that half baked manure? Food supplys are starting to get low this time of year

O.K.! That's it! If you aren't Going to take me seriously I'm leaving!

Really!

I mean it!

I'll go... then you'll be sorry!

Really! I will!

I'm going... Now!

Hello?

So hows that working for ya? I thought puddys with high cap ammunition feeding devices were banned anyway. :rolleyes:

My issues with people on the board have nothing to do with their views, I am probably one of the most left-wing guys here.

It's their actions.

Contacting (Ratting out) BATF about a legal product? Unforgivable.

Physical and legal threats against Mike D and the Wraith guy? Pathetic. Paper Tiger.

Open debate is good.

Snitching to the the Federal Goverment on your own people, and unrealistic physical threats against gun-innovators, is not.

Some Saiga owners don't even deserve to call themselves part of the gun community. You're cowards.

Edited by snoopdogg

about the leaving part. if you wanna leave, leave. dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. we get 15,000 visits a day here that isnt bounced traffic or junk clicks. I dont think we are going to notice a few people let alone one, leaving.

the contact of the batf by a member here was a measure to get them to decide to handle DD classification DIFFERENTLY. if its the drum that makes the shotgun a DD, why isnt the drum the NFA part then? people dont seem to follow that logic, i guess. no big deal. there shouldnt be any laws like that as it is, but well, THERE ARE, and there WILL CONTINUE TO BE. why not have laws that make SENSE instead?

threats to people over drums. well, i am guilty of that myself. but Ill tell ya what, it wont be a member of this forum eating the lead, it will be the confiscator, and Id rather just avoid that, myself, and have made plans accordingly. (ive recived three offers to buy my s12 last night. go figure. no Im not selling it any time soon. it is just leaving NY state, or going to a reservation land)

the main problem here is that everybody KNOWS the laws are illegal, but at the same time, are unwilling to admit that there has to be SOME kind of laws. if all you do is scream right to bear arms uninfringed, well, dont be mad when some liberal faggot writes some stupid assed fucked up law that makes no friggin sense and has it passed.

thats my take on it, anyway. hate me for it, I dont really care. just telling you what I think.

Hate me for it, I dont really care. Just telling you what I think.

Tell you what I think? Hmmmm....

Bvamp, I'm in luv with you man...the blinders have finally come off, and I "see'n the light" of the shine in your eyes. You're my new "bread 'n butter", my discovered sweet 'n sour pina colada, my everythaaaannng.

**...puts his flak vest on, posturing himself.... getting ready to make a run for it to the nearest available cover...**

:lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ..... :kiss: