* round mags available in Europe?

Howdy all,

I got a Saigia 12 guage the other day. In a few weeks I'll be in Germany and Belgium on business and I was wondering if I could wander into a local gun store while there and pick up a few 8 round mags? Since the 8 rounds mags are legal, just no one is importing them, there should be no problems with me bringing them back, I was just wondering if they are available in Europe?

Thanks!

-skuld

Edited by skuld

Not to burst anyones bubble, but USA Customs will take the magazines away from you if they see them, plus take you in for questioning i'm sure. You will need ATF Form 6 to even try to bring them to the USA http://www.atf.treas.gov/forms/pdfs/f53303a.pdf I would not chance it, perhaps if you take the springs, base plates and followers out and put them each in seperate luggage bags you might be ok. If you decide to do it, I seriously WANT 2 of them !!

U.S. Customs agents will usually check packages coming from foreign countries. If they were to find 8 round 12 gauge removable magazines(can only import 5 round), that could be a problem since Bill Clinton screwed us over. LEO would be no problem but the sender or receiver of the mags would need a form 6, and before they are sold to law enforcement they would need to be stamped LEO. I know it sucks, I just don't want anyone to get in trouble.