? about posp quality

I'm thinking about possibly purchasing posp 4x24 version..But some of the glass I've look thru at the fun shows has had a yellowish tint and some have not. Is there a manufacturer thats better than the other? This forum seems to think highly of eastwave,whats the quality of there's?.....thanks

I'm thinking about possibly purchasing posp 4x24 version..But some of the glass I've look thru at the fun shows has had a yellowish tint and some have not. Is there a manufacturer thats better than the other? This forum seems to think highly of eastwave,whats the quality of there's?.....thanks

Been very pleased with the quality of the Eastwave scopes. They are manufactured in Belarus and arrive directly from there when ordered.

Been very pleased with the quality of the Eastwave scopes. They are manufactured in Belarus and arrive directly from there when ordered.

thanks, tritium, how's the glass in your scopes from eastwave? What I mean is the glass clear or does it have that yellowish tint....

thanks, tritium, how's the glass in your scopes from eastwave? What I mean is the glass clear or does it have that yellowish tint....

No yellowish tint that I can detect. Pretty natural color, no aberration.

No yellowish tint that I can detect. Pretty natural color, no aberration.

I use nothing but POSP scopes on my Saigas, and every single one of them have been of great quality....no issues whatsoever. Plus, Saiga/POSP combinations almost always elicit questions (and compliments) when I'm plinking on the range.....

I also have an eastwave 8x42 excellent quality, as long as you like the chevron style of scope its great for any ak!

Edited by Kaiser

I don't have as great an opinion about POSP scopes as many. But, after you consider what a good mount and tactical scope would cost, they are a pretty good deal. My advice is to really really look closely at what's delivered to you, as most of the "warranties" on scopes are voided after they are mounted. If you don't like what you get, return it. The quality is hit and miss, with mostly hits. However, you don't want to be stuck with just a POS