post-1742-1178460919_thumb.jpgpost-1742-1177640429_thumb.jpgpost-1742-1177640112_thumb.jpgpost-1742-1177640037_thumb.jpgi seem to be getting alot of requests on my hgs so i figured id offer some for sale. the price is $55 +7 shipping that includes venting, cutting front down and installing rail. the price is with your hg as a core the price would be way to high if i had to purchase a hg each time. painting is also availible i dura coat can do any color or camo u want and can do other furny to match. pm me for prices depending what u want check out my feed back and pic posts 12,762, &308 for picspost-1742-1177639633_thumb.jpg post-1742-1177640188_thumb.jpgpost-1742-1177639730_thumb.jpg post-1742-1177641289_thumb.jpg heres a new 12 i just got done hope ya like it thanks for looking and everyones responses. thanks devin sorry po rates went up last one i sent out was 7bucks Edited by devin_c1

thanks rev wish id got my poop in a group sooner. thanks mic around $30 depending what ya need let me know. thanks ranger i can recieve whole gun for dura coating let me know what ya need. thanks guys devin

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased one of Devin's handguards the other day. He had it back and Duracoated in just a little over a week. It is like night and day compared to the original handguard. I'm going to post pic's, but decided to convert and show completed pic's. All I have left is the FCG to put in and I'll post it. My handguard looks exactly like the one he posted of his S308 in the pic thread and above. The quality of work is outstanding. I'll be sending some others Devin's way when I can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Devin's handguards rock!! :super:

I had mine back in a week and it's fantastic. It really gives the Saiga a distinctive (and very cool!) look.

Devin's communication was great and the service was outstanding. You can see from the picture that this was definitely the right way to go!

Jim

post-6519-1182245508_thumb.jpg

Considering these have no metal liner I have been concerned with heat. So how much is the venting really helping with heat disapaption or is it about the same but looks cooler?

Nice work BTW.

opening up the front and vents all the way too the back does inprove air flow. a fore grip keeps digits from getting toasty. but its all about the looks. how can ya have a ak with out that classic ak gas block profile. :killer::killer::killer::devil:

• 4 weeks later...
0501072053__Small_.jpg0422071903__Small_.jpg0422071912__Small_.jpg0422071911__Small_.jpgi seem to be getting alot of requests on my hgs so i figured id offer some for sale. the price is $55 +7 shipping that includes venting, cutting front down and installing rail. the price is with your hg as a core the price would be way to high if i had to purchase a hg each time. painting is also availible i dura coat can do any color or camo u want and can do other furny to match. pm me for prices depending what u want check out my feed back and pic posts 12,762, &308 for picsdevin_02_18_07_S308_t6_02b__Small_.JPG 0422071902a__Small_.jpgdevin_02_18_07_S12_folder_03b__Small_.JPG 0422071906__Small_.jpg heres a new 12 i just got done hope ya like it thanks for looking and everyones responses. thanks devin sorry po rates went up last one i sent out was 7bucks

Hope I dont get stoned to death for asking this question but....could you do that for a Norinco MAK-90 hgs?

hey man your personal lifes your own business. <stoned to death seems alil extreme> if im thinkin right idont see why not. i dont have a mak. r u talkin plastic hg send me some pics and ill let u know for sure but im sure its doable think ive got a wood one around was gone do some vents just didnt get her did yet.let me know what your thinkin :devil::haha:

Edited by devin_c1

Hey Devin, I took my front handgrip off today to look at it, and it has these two little slots that coincide with a pin on the gas block to (I assume) stabilize the front end of the grip. Is it possible to cut the front end of the HG back further, or does it need those slots inside to ride on that pin? I'm envisioning the front edge following that ridge on the grip the same distance as on the upper edge. Sorry I don't have pics or anything to describe it better.

Another great job on a HG. Have an S-20 and i wanted to keep the original HG as a spare or if i wanted to put back to original. So Devin moded an S12 HG for the S20- vented, railed and duracoated and it fits and looks great. Went the extra mile to verify fit and thanks to Dinzag for the use of test fit S20. Nice job Devin! Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

At Devins request:

post-1936-1186788082_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1186788138_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1186788188_thumb.jpg

he carved out the HG so it would fit the gas tube,and vented it. He also carved out some material on the Beryl rail so it would fit over the dust cover.

And the paint job of course. Awesome work,very professional!

Edited by gunboy69
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey just to let everyone know im finaly geting out of the dark ages <dial up> but it looks like i might be with out internet for a week or so. if ya send me a message i may be a lil slow responding for a few weeks till i get caught up .sorry all, later devin :devil:

Considering these have no metal liner I have been concerned with heat. So how much is the venting really helping with heat disapaption or is it about the same but looks cooler?

Nice work BTW.

You can make your own heat shields if you are so inclined. I used one (slightly modified) from a surplus military G3 handguard:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=13285

FYI, & FWIW.

(For all I know, if someone wanted to manufacture Saiga heat shields, there might be a market... ;>)

• 1 month later...

I would like to purchase a handgaurd with the rail. Where should I send my handguard to and how long would it take to get it done. I also like the slotting done to mags so that you can always see how much ammo is still left for the zombies. Quote a price on 2 mags for 7.62 x 39

Edited by MAGO
  • 2 weeks later...

hey every one my 1-3 week wait turned into 2 month wait but im finally back on line as of a 1hr ago today my new email is devin_c1 @yahoo.com. u can send me emails or pms now and ill try to get back to ya know sorry about the slow response. later devin mango pm on its way :devil:

• 3 weeks later...

hey everyone just to clarify my wait time to get my internet went from 1-3 weeks too 2 months . a few people thought i meant the turnaround on hgs was 2 months . i can still get hgs back in 1-3 weeks depending on what im doing and when i get them. thanks all sorry for the misunderstanding. :ded: check this bad boy its a freind of mines that i helped him with and duraed it then he sent it to wraith maker NICE!!!! post-1742-1198598053_thumb.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.