You see, if she went shooting more with fellow gun-grabbers and authors of the 1994 AWB, she'd know what a "barrel shroud" is...

Democratic Senator Schumer, seen here enjoying a Tec-9...

l5ed5e7681547f8c61ef8cajv6.jpg

And California Democratic Senator Feinstein seen here waiving a gun at a crowd...

l2815cf72e98cb67ce942d0qs3.jpg

Edited by KySoldier

Carolyn McCarthy's husband was killed in a subway shooting a few years back. Since her election, the main thrust of her elective term is to introduce gun control legislation. It is obvious from her comments that if a law bans or restricts anything to do with firearms, whether it makes sense or not, she'll promote it , back it, co-sponsor it, shill it, hawk it, lie about it or make herself a fool about it ... Whatever it takes

Edited by pogy

Again, It was the system that killed her husband. There are many crazy people out there. May be all it would have taken was an upstanding citizen to say "put your weapon down or I will have to defend myself".

I wish bellowing buttcrack McCarthy would end up in a shroud soon. :angry:

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT DEFENDING HER ACTIONS!

At least she has a personal reason, albeit a misguided one. She lost her husband and now she is taking it out on anyone who owns a firearm.

Schumer, Fienstein, et. al. have no excuse whatsoever.

I wish bellowing buttcrack McCarthy would end up in a shroud soon. :angry:

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT DEFENDING HER ACTIONS!

At least she has a personal reason, albeit a misguided one. She lost her husband and now she is taking it out on anyone who owns a firearm.

Schumer, Fienstein, et. al. have no excuse whatsoever.

Using that logic, they sure do. After all, the Nazi's who rounded up their relatives probably were all armed.

Shit, I was shot and impaled with an arrow when I was young once (hurt like a real motherf**ker too), but you don't see me going after the archery companies for the misdeeds of the assclown with the bow. :rolleyes:

At the risk of sounding dumb, what does a barrel shroud do? I'm assuming it's made of a metal that is extremely efficient at conducting heat so that it increases the over-all surface area and dissipates heat more rapidly? Basically, an aftermarket heat-sink?

Look at the picture of the Tec-9 up above...that gun has an effective barrel shroud, it keeps you from touching the barrel which gets hot enough to burn you when you fire fast, that's why gun grabbers hate it and guns like that because they can't imagine people hunting ducks, deer, etc with it. Of course we all know guns are JUST for hunting. Now SuA's pic looks like a shotgun barrel shroud, I've got one of those on my 870, it is does the same sort of thing but not quite as well since it lays almost directly on the barrel...but shotgun barrels don't get as hot either...I just got mine for looks :smoke: If you want to see a "barrel heat sink" look at the old 1927 Thompson submachine gun barrel.

post-128-1177984561.jpg

Edited by KySoldier
  • 2 weeks later...

My friend had a Tec-9 and he said that it didn't feed well and he sold it after it malfunctioned. Schmuck Schumer should be ashamed of himself to promote Nazi anti gun laws if he's Jewish. He should see the JPFO website about the Nazi origins of the 1968 GCA.

FeinSwine (who isn't Jewish) wants us disarmed while she has one of the few concealed carry permits in California and from the city of San Fransicko no less. What a pig, she really looks like the gangster that she is with that AK in her filthy hands. I remember how she and Barbaa Boxer did not answer their phones before the 1993 tax increase which kept me unemployed in her state and cost me my house.

Ya know, thinking about it now, even though it was tragic for Carolyn McCarthy to lose her husband and have her son so terribly injured, *WHAT* the fuck makes her any better than Colin Ferguson when she hysterically disarms everyone? :angry:

I'm sure her misguided, shithead actions are going to cause other New York families to feel the terrible pain of losing family members when they can't fight back during violent crime episodes because they can't return fire. :ded:

Yes, sad that she experienced such a terrible tragedy. But do you think that the surviving family members of people she disarmed (and thus couldn't effectively fight back) are going to suffer any less than she has? :unsure: