Bvamp I have an honest question. Why are you always so negative? I feel like a kid on New Years Day and I got to stay up late. This is a good thing and a start!!! Things will never be perfect. Thanks for ruining the moment!

well, im just pointing out that some of us here arent so happy. hey, im glad for ya'll that are affected by this, but i cant say the same for myself. .....and its going to get worse.

you have a good question, why am i so negative? well, then im never surprised with bad news, and i cover a lot of bases in the process :) sorry bro.

some of us are reading our local laws again, and are finding that nothing has changed for us. full option AR15's for 999$? psssh, man, wish i could afford to change my location, let alone want to. its my choice, so its cool :)

(I prolly will have to move soon ANYWAY< because all of the NYC people that got scared of a couple terrorists are moving up here driving my cost of living through the roof. COL almost doubled here since 9/11 )

C'mon man! he's from new york - it's kinda tradition to be negative over there, it's why we all love that city/place, they've all got charactor!

I hear you completely, Bvamp! in the 80's for some reason people from LA were moving up here at a rate of 2000 per month! Talk about some funky people! I think the silicone industry was moving this direction. I don't hate californians (from LA) but they all do have a 7th grade, childish attitude. just annoying.

Yea - I hadn't heard anything about it in the media 'till yesterday, thank god. I DEFINATLY THINK IT'S GOING TO GET RENEWED, OR REWRITTEN. The spin in the media is VERY apparent. it's the kinda issue that most politicians can LATCH onto - like gay marriage - they think it doesn't effect people to apose, and everyone will give them hero status for going against it. Know what I mean? (hear comes the gay mariage bashing, just a comparison - simma down now!)

It's not good though, even howard stern is talking about it right now. Maybe, it'll just boil over and get forgotten - for now - there's an election coming, and the whole thing needs to be drafted, and it'll be pretty big. I think we have a good year before anything happens!!!!! I plan on setting a gun budget aside for at least the ones that I think I need - 7.62X39, .308, and .223 - all would be smart to do the same!

I wish some one would come out against it with the FACTS in the media, maybe I'll right a letter: IT'S JUST A REPEATING RIFLE PEOPLE!!!! WTF DOES A HANDLE ON A GUN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! .001% OF ANY CRIMES HAPPEN WITH THIS TYPE OF WEAPON, WHY TAKE AWAY ORDINARY CITIZENS RIGHTS.........................ARRGH!

Edited by Siagalova

Saigalova: we here in NY tend to not get along with the "too cool, far out dude" californians that live in a dreamworld. Ive met a lot of cali ppl, and for the most part, other than the "too cool dude" people, they are pretty cool. But the "too cool, far out man, dont touch my drugs or Ill kill you....PEACE" people are not well liked in my parts. LOL thats for sure. If (rather WHEN) terrorists hit LA, the only guys that will be flocking to help is the swat team, and the exceptions to the rules. I hope im wrong, but thats just the gyst I get from them. no wonder they cant own much of anything in terms of guns there anymore.

it's mainly just southern cal. L.A. metro, that aren't in touch with reality! :haha:

it's the movie industry or all the money in the town, or somethin' - they just think they are above everyone else. It takes us a little while to bring them down -that's all! What's funny is when you get two of them together from southern cal. they have a dialogue of what part or sub-city they come from it's all "SAN-this or EL-that" until they can figure it out!!!LOL!

yea, they almost missed a bomb in LAX, luck was on the officials side! I bet no one would worry about there tans that day! I'm horrible ain't I :rolleyes: All in good humor - some of my best friends are transplants.

The LA swat is some of the BEST IN THE world!! If somethin' did happen there, I think it would expose how vulnerable those people really are - the public I mean.

Like I keep saying - some stuff happened in the city, and those poeple let there rights be taken away, because they don't know any better (and life doesn't exist to them anywhere else). then the WHOLE state pays for the opinions of the people in town! that place is HUGE! LA takes up (i don't even know) 200Mi radius. a small portion.

I fear it'll happen over here too! most of the voting puplic lives in one city here. that hit's close to home. When I've talked to some of the country folk, it already has - hunting issues and such.

Edited by Siagalova