• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i hate miller light and most other light beers.

other than that i will drink about anything blue moon is awsome as long as they don't put the frigin frute in it, labat blue is a good one, red dog is nice and smooth, molson is delectiable, and becks is a wise choice... o yea tiquila gets me going sometimes too

lol any of you guys ever have woodchuck ?

I'm more of a mixed drink kind of guy, but I will enjoy an occasional Corona or Bud Light. Usually Vodka and RC Cola though, my favorite.

I can't drink the hard stuff on account that I turn into Satan! :devil:

Only a few beers please!

yea it is a cider on the bottle there is a picture of a woodchuck eating an apple

I just thought it was a funny name, i mean who would name a drink woodchuck i saw it in a bar once and just had to try it

then later that day i ran into a 6 pack of it at the little store on the corner im not that fond of it but one every now and then wouldn't be bad

Me, I like Blue Moon. It's a Belgian white ale but I think it's brewed in NJ or somthing. I also like Red Stripe. Mmmm beer.

I like Heineken and George Killians Irish red

:rolleyes:

heineken.mp3

relief.mp3

Anyone here micro/Home brew?????

I have but its been awhile. Did a couple of Scotch Ales completly from scratch......that was good stuff. Made alot of flavored wheat beers and red ales as well.

My buddy and fellow forum member Aethelbert turned me on to a surprisingly good beer yesterday. Normally I try to keep my distance from any beer that comes in a green bottle but he was kind enough to stop by with a half case of it and I was out so I fell back on my oldest beer rule...best beer is cold beer and free beer!

I was surprised at the flavor and actually liked it. It's called "Bavaria" from Holland. Pretty good stuff.

Thanks buddy!