What's the best MAG you can buy?

S! ALL

Been away a while..working on IDPA and ARs..and baseball..bla..bla...bla. Hate my steel mags due to weight and wobble but my poly mags fit perfectly BUT (Polish if I recall) are dying! (cracking) What can I buy today and cherish tomorrow!?

If it is steel so be it..but which?

S! ALL

Been away a while..working on IDPA and ARs..and baseball..bla..bla...bla. Hate my steel mags due to weight and wobble but my poly mags fit perfectly BUT (Polish if I recall) are dying! (cracking) What can I buy today and cherish tomorrow!?

I know I've said it before throughout this site but call C.W. at "Gunsmoke" (850) 926-5500. I talked to him today and he has 9 brand new magazines made for the unconverted Saiga 762X39. They are thirty round magazines. I have used the ones made by the same company for the .223 and they worked flawlessly. There address is www.floridasaiga.com. Call for the correct price though. The "computer guy" has been out of town and they have gone down since they were first introduced and C.W. does not like computers so the new prices are not up dated.

S! ALL

I know I've said it before throughout this site but call C.W. at "Gunsmoke" (850) 926-5500. I talked to him today and he has 9 brand new magazines made for the unconverted Saiga 762X39. They are thirty round magazines.

naughty naughty