Opps I did it again

Came home from the funshow today with a new Saiga 7.63x39. I have been looking for an Ak to grab before the ban hits if ti does (hopefully it wont ) Saw a bunch of WASR for around 350-375 when i noticed someone selling Saigas for 240. Figured for a hundred extra in parts i would end up with a much better gun so it came hime with me. Also picked up a Romy drum and some bulgarian bolt hold open mags to try out as well. If the bulgy mags work out might just go ahead and epoxy a spent case to the followers of my other mags to function as a bolt hold open. Has anyone tried that with any success?

Well concho, get ready cause buying Saigas is like eating chips " betcha can't eat just one" I think you did well. The Saiga is much better and with all the aftermarket parts you will be putting together an excellent AK example compared to the Romy. I have two Saiga 7.62s and two S-12's love um like they were my own kids! (not really, but at least as much as I live the wife.)