My Fal-aiga Battle Rifle

Needs a proper buttstock, and I'm re-working the rear sight (the previous one was way too tall). Props to Dinzag who rethreaded my flashhider. Also rented his barrel-threading setup, worked like a charm. Way easier than I thought it was going to be. Anywho, here you are:

DSC01223.jpg

DSC01219.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

Where did you find that front sight? is that a weaver type attaced to a UTG barrel mout trirail? Cheaperthandirt has the rail for $10

Yep, that's exactly what it is. The sight I got from a guy off of AR15.com, but it's made by Yankee Hill. I had an m-16 rear sight mounted, but it was just too high. I'm working on a different solution right now.

Well, I can't seem to find the page either. Could it be possible I got the only one they had? Seems weird, the rail is engraved with DPH's logo, so surely there's more of them...Dunno. It WAS under the "AK accessories" link.

I didn't see it either on their website. I know they were there for a while, but the attachment at the rear kept me from getting one. I seem to remember reading that they were going to take a look at changing that rear attachment and for options on a rear sight. Perhaps they are going to make it more like the krebs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
That is a pretty neat rail/mount. I just welded a piece of rail to my top cover since I used a G3 rear sight..

I'd love to see a pic of that if you have one...I'm doing the same or something similar to my Saiga.

There is a couple in the tacked picture thread, at the top of the forum..... :killer: