I see a lot of pictures of football players and stuff on facebook. How is posing with a rifle any different than posing with football gear? Perhaps if it's an intimidating photo, but what about if it's to support the sport?

post-1804-1178062523_thumb.jpg

I wonder if that would that land me in a psych ward? It's no different than if I posed with a basketball in my hand. I'm tempted to try changing my FB profile to that and see what UK does. Unfortunately, I have better things to do with my time than try to sue ignorant school officials and LEO.

The media has successfully criminalized guns. :cryss:

This is how ist going......you own a gun? lets put you on a phyc Ward! only crazy people own guns!

actually it pairs nicely with the screams for restricting those with "mental health issues" from purchasing firearms, post-VT.

i.e. "you own a gun, we'll send you to the psych ward : you've been in the psych ward, you can't own a gun"

This is how ist going......you own a gun? lets put you on a phyc Ward! only crazy people own guns!

It's a prohibitionists dream!

Only crazies want guns.

If you try to buy a gun, you must be crazy.

If you're crazy, you fail Brady and can't buy the gun.

So just by showing up to buy one, you automatically fail Brady and are barred from buying it -- no background check required.

Edited by Bearjing