Democrats are pro freedom of speech and anti-PC? I thought it was the other way around LOL, didn't democrats invent/start the whole PC thing? Who knows.

I think talking/arguing about democrat vs. republican is pointless though, in my opinion there is no difference. Both sides pretend like there's a difference during election years and pick a few points to take opposite sides on and argue about. They do their damndest to keep a third party out of the feeding trough. Then, when they get elected they all do what the money tells them to do, democrat or republican, liberal or conservative. Money runs things here.

All these pointless labels. I just want to be left alone and allowed to do what I want to do. I promise not to bother anyone or stop them from doing what they want to do unless they infringe on my right to do the same.

I guess that makes me a Libertarian. :P

yes sir, it does! welcome to the club. :super:

Ahem! Getting back on topic. I did a net search of all the Montana newspapers I could find that had websites and archives. Not a single mention of the young lady or the gentleman who was murdered.

DocV

Ahem! Getting back on topic. I did a net search of all the Montana newspapers I could find that had websites and archives. Not a single mention of the young lady or the gentleman who was murdered.

DocV

Well crap! Another perfectly good story shot down. Some things I just prefer to be ignorant about. At least it shone a little sunlight on us for awhile. I still enjoy all the American Rifleman stories of folks who used a firearm to defend themselves. Thanks for the research Doc, better to not be promulgating falsehood even if it does sound delightful. :)

Well, this young hero may not live in Montana or the news accounts or even in reality, but she lives in my mind, dammit!

She's STILL my hero!

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Well, this young hero may not live in Montana or the news accounts or even in reality, but she lives in my mind, dammit!

She's STILL my hero!

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

Just as Paul Bunyan lives in my mind as my hero.