I hate using the word, I really do, but these people are becoming downright FASCISTS...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

They are destroying the intended purpose of the second one sliver at a time... and a lot of people are totally apathetic to that fact.

State Representative Cedric Richmond (D-New Orleans) has introduced House Bill 869, which would establish far-reaching restrictions on semi-automatic firearms (dubbing them "assault weapons") and ammunition magazines

I bet he thinks this will make his city all warm, fuzzy, and safe :rolleyes: Someone needs to send him the facts on the DC gun ban.

HB 869 would require current owners of such firearms to register their firearms with the State Police, obtain and renew a license annually to keep them, restrict how and where they may be used or transported, and allow the State Police to inspect private homes for compliance.

WTF is this shit? Inspect homes for compliance? Fuck that! 3:00 AM there's a knock at your door, "we need to check your guns."

HB 869 would require current owners of such firearms to register their firearms with the State Police, obtain and renew a license annually to keep them, restrict how and where they may be used or transported, and allow the State Police to inspect private homes for compliance.

WTF is this shit? Inspect homes for compliance? Fuck that! 3:00 AM there's a knock at your door, "we need to check your guns."

Then they'll be checking my gun from the business end.

Facism is right! Take things like this and the inevitable(so far) takeover by Muslims, and we're royally F*cked.