just thought I'd lighten up the atmosphere

How 'bout some Valmets.

Collection-1.jpg

And some M60's.

M60s3.jpg

Hey Tony,

With your line of work and all, is there anything (short of missiles and thermal nuclear devices)

That you CAN NOT own?

post-2093-1178227705_thumb.jpg

Here's an old one from last January - just AK's.

(need to update big time)

Dinzag--I love what you did with the dragunov stock......Was/is that a Romak? It looks alot like the RPK club style butt stock. I may need to buy one of those buttstocks (they're cheap) and do something similar. Have you tried to make a tabouk butt stock?

you guys completely missed the NYer's arsenal....go back to the first post. we up here aint so goddamn clueless as you all relegate to us, as much as you might wish we were....

LOL yer right, some liberal might take offese to that, and then you might say that you are white and take offense to every word out of thier mouth afterwards....

tell em. NY? wha?

an FYI, the county that I live in, and was BORN in, is the 3rd largest per capita gun ownership country in america.....

....and it funny how we can still keep track of that statistic, being from NY.....

no loyalty, I tell ya......where ARE you guys? come help us tell these cidiots to stop passing these illegal laws while you can.....

..I think ill go oil my turkey gun and listen to some black label society...or maybe its the deak kennedys, Ive forgotten.....