David - WRAITHMAKER info from ALLIANCE MACHINE

We here at alliance machine would like to thank you all for your interest in our product. We also want all to know that no one with alliance machine has taken part in any negative statements aimed towards Mike Davidson or his product. We feel that all of us in the firearms community need to stick together, we wish him the best with his product and believe that there is a market for both. Now we would like to take some time to go into details about our product. We have spent hundreds of hours in research, engineering, and testing and have put over a thousand rounds through our prototype with excellent reliability and function. We wanted to design a drum mag that was built to the highest standard with features like sealed and hardened steel ball bearings for super low friction, custom engineered constant force spring and all aluminum components are hard anodized for wear resistance and long life plus many other features under patent pending that we will discuss later. In the near future we are going to invite 10-20 interested customers on our deposit list to participate in a demonstration firing at a local range near Evansville IN., customers will be asked to bring 50-100 2-3/4'' shells and will also recieve thier drums at that time. If there are any questions please feel free to call or e-mail at info@wraithmaker.com we are very busy, we will try to visit this forum as often as possible to answer all questions.

Thanks for your support and orders, DAVID-ALLIANCE MACHINE

Well there ya go. At least we can put that to rest...

David Welcome to the forum and we look forward to your upcoming posts about the Wraithmaker. :devil: Congrats on your success with something that has been a long time coming. I'm sure you guys and Mike Davidson will enjoy the fruits of your labors.

Now lets hear some details! :super:

Man, I would have loved to be invited and be one ot the "10-20 interested customers"!!! But, I do not think I'm on that "list" as I did not know there was one... :(

Man, I would have loved to be invited and be one ot the "10-20 interested customers"!!! But, I do not think I'm on that "list" as I did not know there was one... :(

i think the "heads" here should be at the top of said list...

since you guys take care of the forum and wraithmaker is here now

my not so humble opinion

my not so humble opinion

+1

I'm already supposed to be checking out Mike's drum. It would be nice to do a comparison.

Hey Cobra, if you want to test it in action we are having a Tactical Shotgun Match in Norfolk, Va on May 19th, normally there are 4 Saiga shooters there, and it would be a great place to test such a device in action.

http://www.ncrr.net/calendar/html/nc052007.htm

http://www.ncrr.net/IDPA/PhotoAlbums/PhotoAlbums.htm

www.ncrr.net then go to IDPA and down to Tactical Shotgun!

Uh, not to be a killjoy or anything but has there been any word from the ATF. I would love to order one but the state I live in may have rules against DDs. David, have you talked to them at all? Have they already made their decision on the matter?

To the WM crew:

Here are a few questions that I think the crew here will be curious about ....

What are the planned dates of availability. As I understand it, the 30-45 day wait time isn't to actually build it, you are waiting on something (springs?).

What is the plan involving 3", model, and for the 20ga model? (I'm really wanting a 20ga version!!!) Will the 20ga version just run a smaller slot, and other wise be the same? If so, won't the capacity go up!!!!

I'm sure the specs (size, weight, etc) would be great to know....

Makc

I will talk to others and get back with you we had planned to do demo and present the drums to our customers at that time. And that will be very shortly we will let them know by e-mail, we have had a large responce on attending the demo so we will see if we can work out something for you please e-mail me a list of people from your group that would like to attend and i will see if we can't make it happen. I am very excited about this product and we here at Alliance think you will be to. In responce to one of other questions we are not waiting for springs or any other thing we are working on our orders and will ship soon, as well as do the demo once we get the date and time worked out as well as the site. we have had such a large request to attend we are working on trying to make that happen. If you will e-mail me at info@wraithmaker.com

Thanks

Mike SR. Alliance Machine

my not so humble opinion

+1

I'm already supposed to be checking out Mike's drum. It would be nice to do a comparison.

Cobra

thanks for your input and i will try to make it happen

my not so humble opinion

+1

Cobra

thanks for your input and i will try to make it happen

Mike, I would love to get on your pre-pay list; How do I. Also Nashville Tn. to Evansville is a short hop, Im in for the shoot.

Detail's ???

Mike, I would love to get on your pre-pay list; How do I. Also Nashville Tn. to Evansville is a short hop, Im in for the shoot.

Detail's ???

Go to http://www.wraithmaker.com to order drum that get's you on the list and we will pick people to attend from that. Also call 1-812-897-4908 9:00 -4:00 P.M. Mon-Fri and you can order by Phone Thanks.

Mike Sr. Alliance Machine

hello wraithmaker...

since you joined the forum and posted here, i don't think that it is to much to ask, that you answer the questions here in the forum that are posted... it seems to me that is the whole point... it is why i joined

besides... you don't have to answer reptative questions that way and we can learn from other peoples questions as well

thank you

hello wraithmaker...

since you joined the forum and posted here, i don't think that it is to much to ask, that you answer the questions here in the forum that are posted... it seems to me that is the whole point... it is why i joined

besides... you don't have to answer reptative questions that way and we can learn from other peoples questions as well

thank you

Hello mccumber1916

ask away and if i can help i will. we will let the people see for themself several from this site will be invited to the demo and they can tell everybody how they feel about the drum. This way we feel you will be getting it first hand from people you all have dealt with. we hope to get to know you all a lot better as we go along. we are going to be displaying other items as well. the 20, and 410 and some other very interesting projects to look at for comp shooting.

stay in touch and thanks for info

Hi there Wraithmaker,

Feel free to move Michael Boland to the top of the test-fire-list? Why...cause I have two-Saiga's--and I'm ambidextrous! :rolleyes:

Not sure who is doing the PMing? For you, very-welcome new-comers-here...I've received a few PM's, I only ignore them because when your questions are answered in here, it helps everyone.

PM's or IM's are not meant for general discussion questions, in most forums.

Welcome Mike SR. Looks like you & Mike Davidson have a super nice product for everyone to enjoy!

Michael Boland

McCumber is the first gentleman you see that's having the hot flash! :lolol:

116920ff0.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Michael B @ May 7 2007, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there Wraithmaker,

Feel free to move Michael Boland to the top of the test-fire-list? Why...cause I have two-Saiga's--and I'm ambidextrous! :rolleyes:

Not sure who is doing the PMing? For you, very-welcome new-comers-here...I've received a few PM's, I only ignore them because when your questions are answered in here, it helps everyone.

Welcome Mike SR. Looks like you & Mike Davidson have a super nice product for everyone to enjoy!

Michael Boland

116920ff0.jpg

Michael

we would love to invite you please go to www.wraithmaker.comm and click on info and leave e-mail so we can contact you ahead of time when we get set up for it.

Mike Sr. Alliance Machine

Mike, glad to see that you finally made it here.

When are your units going to ship, roughly, so that I can get my saiga12 the hell OUT of new york state before then. it will grandfather to me here, but will sit in a police lockup or they might even force me to sell it for 300 bucks. Id like to avoid that. I had planned to ship it out of state next week.

Anyway, think about contributing here, so that you can post a for sale ad in the for sale section, and we will also be releasing the information for running ads here with us in the coming week.

B)-->

QUOTE(Michael B @ May 7 2007, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there Wraithmaker,

Michael Boland

116920ff0.jpg

you call me a gentleman again and i'm gonna steal your HALO and your squirrelpost-5762-1178589788.gif

David,

On your site under your FAQ there is the mention about the ATF ok. Any chance of that getting posted?

Joe

Thanks for your coment and we will see about that. On a new note we have fired appr. 3,000 rounds through drum and excellent results i might add. The drum is high quality and handles great we here at alliance are pleased with our results on the drum. we also designed this open drum for speed loading and that is very important. we can fully load the drum in thirty seconds or less.we are about to have things ready to set date fore the demo to invited customers.

Thanks

David,

On your site under your FAQ there is the mention about the ATF ok. Any chance of that getting posted?

Joe

I think there is a bit of confusion in this issue. The ATF may have responded to Wraithmaker that it is ok to make and sell the drums, but that doesn't mean reclassification will not happen.

To all here on the s-12 forum greetings from alliance machine,

We have some great news, after many long hours of looking to get 20 rnds in the drum without increasing the size we have done it! The drum is still just 6.5'' in diameter almost identical in size to a standard ak-47 drum this modification will be made to all drums that are getting ready to ship. we have also fired over 3,000 rounds through one drum including federal, remington, winchester shells from slugs to #8 shot with excellent reliability. we are closing in on completion of our first production run! we also will be posting new accessories on our website soon including a dust cover for the drum and a line of muzzle brakes for the s-12.

p.s. just to clarify, invitations for the shoot have not been sent yet our plan is to e-mail customers from our deposit list on our web-site, so if you haven't been contacted and you are a customer we will e-mail you with info soon, thanks -ALLIANCE MACHINE

Update: I sent in a deposit on a WM drum soon after they became available for order. Yesterday I sent an email to find out when this live demo would be taking place, and where. Mike called me this morning and gave me the rundown. The drums are near completion and will be anodized soon. Estimated time of shipping is approximately 3 weeks. Also the demo will take place in southern Indiana, first or second week of June. Mike also told me that WM will be offering some other accessories for the S12 on the website soon. Besides having his own machine shop, he also has a wood working shop and may get into some custom wood stocks, etc, later on as well. B)

mmmm

Alliance machine should go to the front page here (www.saiga-12.com) and contact us, and talk to the boss at this point. wait, i have the number memorised. 678 467 7070. ask for the owner of saiga12.com. he is your friend. have a talk with the boss, why dont you. do NOT bother the boss unless you are the owner of the wraithmaker and get his contact # here or elsewhere. he is an EXTREMELY BUSY MAN.

think about donating a mag or two to the boss, or at least DONATING MORE THAN TWO BUCKS. youve gotten enough free advertisement without giving back to those that fed you in the first place. dont mean to sound nasty, but thats just how it is, so why not lay it flat out?

this thread is closed until the above is done or the boss says so. using my judgement. sorry, guys, trying to be fair.

kind of seems odd to me, even, but its along with the current rules, now.

please give the boss a call about the wraithmaker device. I am sure he would love to speak with you directly.

mmmm

Alliance machine should go to the front page here (www.saiga-12.com) and contact us, and talk to the boss at this point. wait, i have the number memorised. 678 467 7070. ask for the owner of saiga12.com. he is your friend. have a talk with the boss, why dont you. do NOT bother the boss unless you are the owner of the wraithmaker and get his contact # here or elsewhere. he is an EXTREMELY BUSY MAN.

think about donating a mag or two to the boss, or at least DONATING MORE THAN TWO BUCKS. youve gotten enough free advertisement without giving back to those that fed you in the first place. dont mean to sound nasty, but thats just how it is, so why not lay it flat out?

this thread is closed until the above is done or the boss says so. using my judgement. sorry, guys, trying to be fair.

kind of seems odd to me, even, but its along with the current rules, now.

please give the boss a call about the wraithmaker device. I am sure he would love to speak with you directly.

Thanks (Bvamp)

Talked to (Bvamp) and we have taken care of problem we here at Alliance Machine want to thank all the people for the Questions and will answere all we can. But we will try hard to watch how we answere so it stays with the guide lines of the site. Thanks again