David - WRAITHMAKER info from ALLIANCE MACHINE

you did not speak with me. you spoke with the boss here, Makc.

think about making some sort of contribution to this site. especially because you will cause an ATF ruling on the gun that this site is based upon when you drums go up for sale. the OTHER drum guy has done exactly that.

..but do what you want.

you did not speak with me. you spoke with the boss here, Makc.

think about making some sort of contribution to this site. especially because you will cause an ATF ruling on the gun that this site is based upon when you drums go up for sale. the OTHER drum guy has done exactly that.

..but do what you want.

'Bvamp'

I will meet with the wraith team and discuss this, we are planning on posting the demo date on this site when we have it set and we will take by e-mail reservations to attend just need to let us know and we will have several extra drums at demo for people that want to test them. You will need to bring your own shells and shotgun. You can video your shoot if you like. We will do our best to make sure that everybody that attends get to try the drum. Our e-mail is (info@wraithmaker.com) we are trying for the first or second week of June we will keep you posted to give plenty of lead way to make plans. You will enjoy this.

Thanks

Mike SR. Alliance Machine

I will bring 3" 15 pellet buckshot to bump fire with the drum....

sounds good. I may possibly attend, as might some of the other staff here, including the owner of this forum.

I will bring 3" 15 pellet buckshot to bump fire with the drum....

sounds good. I may possibly attend, as might some of the other staff here, including the owner of this forum.

We would love to have you all the wraithmaker only fires 2 3/4" buckshot or any other type we have loaded into it. We don't care how fast or slow you want to fire it will handle it. We are sure you won't want to put this drum down once you have used it. Watch for our time to be posted here for the demo and thanks.

Forum Members:

I shot two different shotguns using the wraithmaker drum Saturday morning, 19 May 2007, at the invitation of the Alliance Machine group. I have been an aquaintance of their family for about five years.

I hold no financial interest in their business. I'm 56 years old and have handled firearms for almost 45 years, from single shot, 22 cal Springfield bolt action (first gun I shot) to a full auto Thompson 45 cal. I do not own a Saiga shotgun. I did not know about them until I started seeing them last fall on a gun auction site.

I. along with a couple of other gentlemen, were asked to shoot, examine and be the devils advocate on the drum. The drum performs as stated. It makes the shot gun as formiable as any automatic weapon (in my opinion) due to it's ability to feed the weapon with almost a box of shot shells in a very few seconds.

I personally shot mixed brand shells, #6 and #8 along with slugs in one session. I watched as all the other's in our group of 7 played it as fast as they could, with the bump firing being the most impressive.

One gentlemen made the statement it sure would clear an alley in house to house op's. My thought was it sure would take up a lot of my allowance to feed it for a few hours shooting. Other's in the group expressed that the design and function were very impressive.

I was invited to look at their operations and it also is top of the line. These fellows know how to make and turn out some fine pieces.

Being that the drum is open, sealed bearings, with the ability to be field stripped and cleaned, aluminum and obviously tight tolerances will be long lived. I believe the open drum might have a problem if you dropped it in mud but a water bath or rinse should clear it. That may be a test they may have done,I don't know.

I was told about this site and asked to give my opinion.

The drum we used that morning had a few sharp edges that I inquired about. I was told the production models would have the edges eased and a finish put on the drum. I asked about the cam or spring breaking, which they replied the drum breaks down to single components and each part is replaceable. My arms are short and the drum on the shotgun fired from the shoulder, was not hard to handle. From the waist it was intoxicating.

Since this is a fledging company, producing new products, but with the ability very soon to mass produce them, I leave it to you folks to decide what is what. Overall, if I owned a Saiga, didn't love to shot 1911's so much, and if SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED, would take up interest in shotguns (only likes small pistols) I would purchase one of the drums.

The above is my opinion. I receive nothing for writing about this, other than to help my friends. I have been around the block a few times to know that those that want it, will..... and those that doubt it won't.

May the good Lord watch over you and keep you safe.

I have a "She who must be obeyed" too :)

I'm hoping to show her the shotgun light with a 20ga, that's a real soft shooter!

Tell those guys to abandon the 12ga and get crackin on the 20ga version!!!!

Just kidding, but I'm looking forward to a 20ga about as eagerly as the 12.

I have a "She who must be obeyed" too :)

I'm hoping to show her the shotgun light with a 20ga, that's a real soft shooter!

Tell those guys to abandon the 12ga and get crackin on the 20ga version!!!!

Just kidding, but I'm looking forward to a 20ga about as eagerly as the 12.

Kmore

we will be looking at the 20ga and the 410 as well. I have been very busy with the orders for the 12 ga drum and we will be posting our meet time here next week for the demo shoot for the wraithmaker Drum and i had said when we could get the range we would post it here. We have a lot of shoots here but we think we have a date we just need to confirm it and then we will let all know here. We will have this open to all that want to come and we will have several Drums their and will try to make sure all that come will get to try the Drum in their saiga. We have put over 5,000 rounds through the Drum and we love it. I will try to get more info to all as soon as we can.

Thanks

Mike SR.Alliance Machine

The Wraith Team

we will be putting the demo time here today some time our early tuesday morning we are going to receive the conformation call from club for the firing range

Thanks

Wraith Team

This is responce to yesterdays posting the only date that is not got something going on is July 21st. their was one on June 9th but we just couldn't get ready in time and contact everybody so it looks like we will be looking at July 21st. I the mean time we will have already shipped our first order we do plan on getting a few to your site so you will hear from people their.

Thanks Mike SR.

Wraith Team

That would be my main question. The Shrike thing put a bad taste in my mouth and got my hopes up too much, but at least I got my money back. Put a ship date down and you will have people commit. I personally thing one of the drums would keep me happy.