Saiga--Owner's Bar-B-Q May 19th 2007

I'll have to meet up with all of you gentleman another day as I will be doing a bit of camping and trail riding at Fort Rock that weekend (Memorial Day Weekend). Plenty of days left in the summer though. Hope you all have a blast and we'll catch you on the next one.

Best Regards,

Tim

We'll look forward to seeing you at the next shoot Smitty

Looks like we will plan a late September or early October. Anyone have a suggestion for a favorite Saturday.

Anyone interested in belt-fed 50-caliber machine guns?

I just spoke with Mike at Halo Manufacturing; he thinks he's going to make it on the 26th. He will bring his AK47's various Halo quad rails and some of his machine guns. He will also be at the Albany show as a vendor with guns to rent. He will be the only one with a belt fed 50 cal.

I'll have to meet up with all of you gentleman another day as I will be doing a bit of camping and trail riding at Fort Rock that weekend (Memorial Day Weekend). Plenty of days left in the summer though. Hope you all have a blast and we'll catch you on the next one.

Best Regards,

Tim

you can camp where we go smitty

i'm picking up some bowling pins and to settle my curiosity... some bowling balls

oh yah i got a toaster and maybe an uncooperative vcr

oh yah... you know those annoying xmas and valantines GODDAMN singing things... shhh don't tellher :angel:

i'm picking up some bowling pins and to settle my curiosity... some bowling balls

oh yah i got a toaster and maybe an uncooperative vcr

oh yah... you know those annoying xmas and valantines GODDAMN singing things... shhh don't tellher :angel:

You didn't notice that blue jug in the front insulting your family name?

It's too bad I'm not a tad closer; I've about 10 computer monitors that need to be turned into dust. Plus the platters of disassembled hard drives I've discovered make wonderful clays, and make excellent sounds when 4 shot hits them. :smoke:

KW

I've got a Honda XR600R that needs to stretch its legs (er...wheels). I've been planning this trip with the wife and a few friends since January so I'm pretty committed. I would like to get together with you folks sometime soon for a shoot though.

So you fellows are out of Eugene? I'm originally from Coos Bay and still have several friends in your neck of the woods. Let me know when the next meet is and I'll make every attempt to be there.

Best regards,

Tim

Dont shoot pins with a shotgun. I took a few pellets at 30 yards from richochet last weekend.

It hurt like hell and I'm lucky I still have both eyes.

What I'm currently planning on bringing:

My S-12

My Remy 870 Marine Magnum

Browning Buckmark

Clays (bout 100)

Clay hand thrower

A few bowling pins

Pistol target (metal)

.22 target (metal)

What should I bring? Hotdogs and buns ok? Or should I see if Rachel could make up some of her famous potato salad?

Tables?

Chairs?

Edited by Conju
Dont shoot pins with a shotgun. I took a few pellets at 30 yards from richochet last weekend.

It hurt like hell and I'm lucky I still have both eyes.

What I'm currently planning on bringing:

My S-12

My Remy 870 Marine Magnum

Browning Buckmark

Clays (bout 100)

Clay hand thrower

A few bowling pins

Pistol target (metal)

.22 target (metal)

What should I bring? Hotdogs and buns ok? Or should I see if Rachel could make up some of her famous potato salad?

Tables?

Chairs?

i took a ricochet to the eyebrow from a computer monitor

but i have glasses so it's safe... lol

michael has a trap machine

pins ar more fun for the ar rifles

michael and i have table.. but camp chairs would be a good idea

tater salad would be great

is the buckmark a .22?... i got golfballs for .22 shooting... them are entertaining

Hi there Congu,

Looks like we have about fifteen to 20 folks coming.

we have plenty of tables, abit short on folding chairs. Potato salad would be great.

I have metal plinker targtes for 22's and 40 Cal.

We use the 135 count White flyer clays. They work best in the elec trap thower.

We can shoot 100 clays in about fifteen minutes with the elec trap

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

ee006350.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Michael B @ May 5 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey BusySquirle, I'm thinking of maybe doing it again either Sat. June 30th or perhaps July 4th. It depends on how well my recovery goes after a June 4th operation.

Anyone have a vote for either of those dates?

GRRR! I WILL make it down there for one of the shoots. Unfortunately I live 200 miles from the state line so I don't get down that far very often.

Alas, I was up camping/hiking/rock climbing/(a few unnamed activities) on Mt. Rainier this weekend.

DCP_2290_1.jpg

But, I currently have the last weekend of June, most of July, the first half of August, and most of Sep. open for future shoots.