:eek::evil::evil: I have been reading about how the F*&^(!! Liberal,worthless,lying,truth twisting Demorats want the cNovember Election TO BE MONITORED AND OVERSEEN BY U.N. ELECTION MONITORS!!!!!!!

NOW THIS SMELLS OF SOME SERIOUS INSIDIOUS FISHY CRAP! Not only MAY there be a another piece of crap AWB or total weapons ban in the works,but now we have to watch out for crap like this.

WTF- I am SO incensed with these #*$%&%^(@($#^@%!!#I$U$&I#&$*T%)(%($&%&*^($& that ANYBODY in the country would EVEN CONSIDER having the UN here during an election.

I will tell you,between this,our rights goiing down the drain,illegal immigrants,political correctness,outsourcing jobs,teaching kids what it is to be gay starting in KINDERGARTEN(on the news today),etc.....The country is going down the drain in a hurry!!! In Kommiefornia-god I want out of here!-there are school districts that are implementing teaching kids in SPANISH ONLY staring n Kindergarten and by the 5th grade they will be bilingual!?!?!?!??! FUCK THIS SHIT I am a 1st generation in my family, My parents and both their families came to the USA,had to have sponsors,had to learn english(have my mom's diploma) and had to get jobs to contribute to the society that WAS the USA,oh, and NO HAND OUTS WERE GIVEN AT ALL!

I guess what am trying to say is that we all need to keep on top of what is going on in our towns,cities,states and country,we better all vote. Anybody who can and does not exercise that right has no right to complain about anything!

We all need to stay vigilant -afterall any government that gives you everything ,can take everything away from you.

! more little thing to think about, the USA was NOT founded as a democracy,it was a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC with limited federal powers and every citizen was actually a sovereign entity,not some proletariat like in orwells 1984-and if you have read the book,quite a bit of it is already seen in our daily lives.

Democracies are unstable forms of government and are as violent in their deaths as they are brief in their lifespans.

OH YEA, WOOHOO DING DONG THE BAN IS DEAD,WHICH OLD BAN,THE WICKED BAN DING DONG THE WICKED BAN IS DEAD(sung to the wiz of oz tune). Pop the champagne er wait pop the beer and Jack and cokes,make wild monkey love to your honeys, raid the fridge and go blow off some 8,10,30,75 rd clipps and proclaim "I am an american citizen still and f*** all of you who say otherwise!! for as long as it lasts.

Sorry I hijacked the forum,have not been on in a while,too busy trying to gert bills paid after a year of no work.

Regarding projects,I have made a pump action ak semiauto and can make it pump again in a few minutes,so it is politically correct in the PRKALIF and 'more fun' in other states when plinking. :smoke:

What the heck is wrong with these people? I sware they make me wanna pull my hair out and scream.

What happens, when the currupt UN decides that Bush didnt really win this Nov...... That will give the Dems all the fuel and fire to steal the election for Kerry.... OR whoever they want in the future.

The Dems make me sick, they say people question if they are loyal to the US, but in their actions how can one doubt what they are about.

what about all the men, and women, who died to keep this nation free. From the Revolution to modern day......

*sigh* and with that thought, my anger leaves me only to be replaced by sadness.