My wife just took a rifle safety course in our area

My wife took an NRA course at a local gun shop on Saturday that was gear only toward women. Her and about 17 other women spent about an hour and a half in the classroom then got to shoot in an indoor range with a .22 and ammo that the gun shop provided. As it turns out the instructor had to turn away women who wanted to attend because there is such an interest.

Maybe this is how we can win this gun control problem and maybe the tide is turning. I urge you to talk and share this with your counterparts because I bet, come Monday when she gets to work, by the end of the week three other women will be interested. Well she made some new friends and wanted to spend some range time with her new found girlfriends.

We went through the gun locker and I explained how everything worked and she got to handle thoughs "heavy firearms". Well, we decided it was time for us to get something for her.

Tula T03-78-01

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=70822690

We went to a local gunshop yesterday and picked up this .22lr up for an early mother's day gift. It was a steal for $172.00 after taxes. They also threw in two five round mags, two ten round mags, 100 rounds, and a trigger lock. It's a nice little rifle that reminds me of how the Mosin Nagant works at about 1/4 the weight and about 3 cents a round.

The WASR-10 with the Warsaw stock has the right trigger pull and she has already expressed an interest in checking that out. Sweet.