The wife wants one of those Springfield XD Subcompacts. I like the XD's but won't own one. ...after I get a Saiga. That'll complete my collection.

Don't forget you can get the XD subcompact as a package with the extended mags w/ sleeves, holster, loader, mag holder, and even XML light. If only the other big names had package deals like that!

Oh, and careful with that "complete my collection" talk, from what I've seen its rarely true and more often results in a mad spouse ;)

Sorry Rick, hadn't even noticed you were a newB.....

just decided a while back to not advertise my toys too much....

oh and if you hadn't noticed....we're mostly a bunch or smartasses around here.

later man

I believe it. First impressions are overrated anyway.

I must apologize. I didn't realize how rude it was of me to ask...I'm sure a few of you have had your mommies tell you not to talk to strangers :lolol:

The wife wants one of those Springfield XD Subcompacts. I like the XD's but won't own one. She also wants a Ruger GP100, a Lady Derringer, and a Walther P22 Target...and she can have 'em...after I get a Saiga. That'll complete my collection.

GP100 is a great gun....i took a 2x3 pt buck with mine in western WI about 10 years ago......right behind the ear at about 60 yards (iron sights)....i'm gonna claim some luck on that shot!

and that one i'll admit to still owning....

Heh, is the "metro" model of the Baikal Bounty Hunter II shotgun, CSM? :lol:

I assume you meant to hit the "0" key (instead of th "6"), right? ;)

I like my 20" Bounty Hunter II too! :super:

Nope. I was wrong, it's not 26", but it's not 20" either. It's 28". Actually more like 28.5" but whatever. Lately thought I've been thinking about ordering an 18" CYL set for it from Remington/Spartan. It could use a recoil pad too, considering I bought it with twin triggers specifically for firing both barrels simultaniously. :wacko:

izh43ef5.png

Wow, I don't think I ever saw one like that before. :unsure:

Bounty Hunter/duck blind model? That would almost make a stagecoach look like a main battle tank if someone sat in the rumble seat with one. :lol:

the answer I use when my mom/ g/f/ sister (different people not all the same so don't even go there) / anybody else asks is

"more than I need, not as many as I want"

+1

I share what I feel like sharing when I feel like sharing it. Beyond that it's a guessing game. :angel:

:up: Exactly

Heh, is the "metro" model of the Baikal Bounty Hunter II shotgun, CSM? :lol:

I assume you meant to hit the "0" key (instead of th "6"), right? ;)

I like my 20" Bounty Hunter II too! :super:

Nope. I was wrong, it's not 26", but it's not 20" either. It's 28". Actually more like 28.5" but whatever. Lately thought I've been thinking about ordering an 18" CYL set for it from Remington/Spartan. It could use a recoil pad too, considering I bought it with twin triggers specifically for firing both barrels simultaniously. :wacko:

Wow, I don't think I ever saw one like that before. :unsure:

Bounty Hunter/duck blind model? That would almost make a stagecoach look like a main battle tank if someone sat in the rumble seat with one. :lol:

my 20" Bounty Hunter II suddenlly makes me feel like less of man since my barrels are shorter..

Oh, and careful with that "complete my collection" talk, from what I've seen its rarely true and more often results in a mad spouse

The last pistol I bought was my first purchase in about 9 years. I've had a list of arms that I want that has remained unchanged for over 11 years. I don't want to wait for the prices on Saigas to skyrocket like they have for every other import pseudo military or surplus firearm. Buying guns for the wife will be just as fun ^_^

most guys/gals don't stop at one...

That's true for a lot of weapons. I can.