I was in the gun shop last night, the word here is that they are waiting for a news letter from the atf, or who ever (the governmment guys) telling them the next step.

the wholesallers are waiting to see what happens to start selling the bigger mags. EAA told me that 2005 for .308's, I haven't heard about the 7.62X39's, I've SEEN that 30rnd's exist - it's up in the air over if they want to sell them or not. not a problem for me! I do know that I will do what I can to aquire all the asw's I can in the next six months - 'cause that's all I'll give them for a new one!

this awb expiration is kinda making me nervous - I see the media, no "normal folk" (meaning non gun owners) like the idea of assault weapons. to me this means if an election (like they'd give us a choice) were to happen tommorow - these people would throw there rights away! SCARY! we will be naked to anyone with a will to take us!!! internal or external.