Where did all the s-12s go?

Ok Ive had my local dealer trying to find an s-12 for about a month now. So far he says he has gotten no reply from Tromix or FBMG. Now, I know that local dealers arn't always to be trusted even though hes always done great by me, but where else can I go? I'm about desperate enough to buy an unconverted one even. Are all these being bought up or something? They are still being imported right? by RAA? What should I do to get one of these bad boys? If I miss this train I'll never forgive myself.

There's a number of online sellers. I have heard good things about Gilbert's Guns. There's also Atlantic Firearms and Impact Arms as well. Check with them for stock onhand. If they do have them send to to your local FFL dealer.

Go to www.brianenos.com under adds there is one for 950.00

Ok Ive had my local dealer trying to find an s-12 for about a month now. So far he says he has gotten no reply from Tromix or FBMG. Now, I know that local dealers arn't always to be trusted even though hes always done great by me, but where else can I go? I'm about desperate enough to buy an unconverted one even. Are all these being bought up or something? They are still being imported right? by RAA? What should I do to get one of these bad boys? If I miss this train I'll never forgive myself.

Tromix will not sell an unconverted gun because as you have discovered, they are hard to get right now.

Contact Tony directly for a converted gun. His stock may be low at the moment, but he will be the first to get his when the new shipment comes in.

Edited by BobAsh

Update:

Tony has suspended orders until May 15th, as many of you know. He believes he has enough guns to get through to his next shipment. Your best bet for a Tromix gun is to order on May 15th.

Red Jacket has some guns, I think, but they don't offer as many options as Tromix.

Most of the saiga-12 in existence are in the closets and gun cases of the members of this board. Your best bet is to find someone who needs money and does not want their gun, also keep an eye on gun broker and gun shows.

It took me almost three weeks to pin down a Iz-109 that was at the price I could afford.

look and ye shall see.

Had too many bad experiences with online auctions. Nothing personal but I prefer to not do business that way. Also there are a few people on those sites that pretend to have the guns in stock but actually just turnover tromix guns and the like. So thats why I'm wary of auctions.

Also, I want to thank everyone who took the time to respond to this thread. I now have considerably more options than I did a few days ago. Your help is appreciated.

Had too many bad experiences with online auctions. Nothing personal but I prefer to not do business that way. Also there are a few people on those sites that pretend to have the guns in stock but actually just turnover tromix guns and the like. So thats why I'm wary of auctions.

Also, I want to thank everyone who took the time to respond to this thread. I now have considerably more options than I did a few days ago. Your help is appreciated.

I know a dealer that will (should) be getting about 10 of them by the end of the month. I'll post again when I know for sure.

I know a dealer that will (should) be getting about 10 of them by the end of the month. I'll post again when I know for sure.

I can turn you on to a dealer that has S-12's with a 24" barrel. The price is not the best I've seen,but they are getting hard to come by. Just got mine this past Wednesday. I can tell you he is out of S-.410's,as I just ordered the last one!! :smoke:

CnR

Try Gunsmoke in Crawfordville FL. He is kind of hard to deal with but he had some S12s when I was in there a while ago. He is a RAA distributor. He is also doing conversions to pistol grip.

That's the dealer I was talking about. I was there Thursday and bought the last one. He is expecting more within the next two weeks. Try calling him at (850) 926-5500.

I will have one for sale in july if you can pry it out of my fingers $750 with one five round mag, I have two more 5rd mags i'll sell at $20ea.

Its a standard saiga with the 18in conversion and pistolgrip, fixed stocks, In WI and close enough I can take it into polychoke to have one installed if you want one thats Aprox. $150 extra though.

Update:

Tony has suspended orders until May 15th, as many of you know. He believes he has enough guns to get through to his next shipment. Your best bet for a Tromix gun is to order on May 15th.

Red Jacket has some guns, I think, but they don't offer as many options as Tromix.

*checks on May 14th*

Now it says September 1, 2007. :(