From the comments section of a similar clip:

Christians have an unsaid motto - I will die for what I believe.

Muslims have an unsaid motto - You will die for what we believe.

Patton had another motto, (at least in the movie)

"no bastard ever, won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

I saw the clips on the news yesterday, what a crappy Mickey Mouse costume!!!! That thing looks cheesy as hell. All cockeyed.

To me though, even if it is a bit chilling, it also seems somewhat desperate. They now find themselves having to imitate an evil corporate icon or idol of the infidels in order to recruit the youngest of their people. Could they be running low on willing 18 to 42 year olds? Gee how could that have happened, oh yeah thats right they blow them-fucking-selves up!!!

Y'know, I watched that yesterday, and I tried to think of a comment.

Really, though, I'm just speechleess. My jaw actually dropped when i watched it.

I did, however, grin when I heard the word 'Kalashnikov'. I can't help it. I love AK's.

Edited by 44rdv4rk

In today's paper--'Hamas drops use of Mickey Mouse copy' as the character "represented a mistaken approach in the Palestinian struggle against Israeli occupation." Disney lawyers probably got to them. :D