Why Saigas will stop being imported

It's time for us to make our own AK style shotguns and tell the Russians to go to hell. We can make S-12 receivers the same way some people make AKs from flats and Tromix (or someone else) can make the bolt and bolt carrier, top cover and other S-12 (and S-20) components so we can build our own. It's a lot more fun to shoot an AK that you built yourself or a Saiga that you converted yourself.

If it wasn't for US support in providing them warships, aircraft, tanks and guns in World War II they would have lost more than the 20 million that died defending Russia. Stalin was an idiot who allowed Hitler to use Russia to train his army and air force which he later used to invade Russia. Hitler also had spies who planted false information about Russian generals so Stalin would execute them leaving the Red Army without leadership.

flashing drum mags around will do the job of stopping these wonderful guns from being importeed faster than Russian politics.

enough is enough. stfu with this already. you cant stop it, i cant stop it. let it go. sure, i dont want it to be declared a DD... they can go ahead and make them DD's, lots of folks wont register them. this is one of those people.

It's time for us to make our own AK style shotguns and tell the Russians to go to hell. We can make S-12 receivers the same way some people make AKs from flats and Tromix (or someone else)

See my thread back on March 17. Easier said than done.

SAIGA S-12 Bendable flats, What am I missing? Why for a AK but not a S12

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=15600

The thickness of the flat to absorb the pressures generated by the 12g cartridge would place it on the level close to a milled receiver which is far from easily bendable like an AK flat. Not to mention the additional reinforcements that are in the S12 receiver structure. If added this is addional manufacture or if going the way or simplifiying it and going milled is a substantial increase in the cost of the build

I thought it was a good idea when I came up with it but theory gave way to reality when I got a S12 and compared the receiver designs to my Yugo Ak's . A S12 is a different beast altogether

Bendable Saiga Flats or making Saigas in the US is a terriable idea becuase its asking to inflate the costs of Saigas rapidly making them non affordable to most shooters/outdoorsmen Keep Saigas IMPORTED!!!

What liberal did you vote for on November 7th that is now attempting to destroy our Second Amendment?

Yeah cause there's only two parties, right buster? WARNING: This is Russia, speaking against our CZAR Bush is terrorism.

What liberal did you vote for on November 7th that is now attempting to destroy our Second Amendment?

Yeah cause there's only two parties, right buster? WARNING: This is Russia, speaking against our CZAR Bush is terrorism.

I would like to see you rationalize your party trying to destroy our Second Amendment. Go back to the democratic underground troll. This is a gun forum.

I would like to see you rationalize your party trying to destroy our Second Amendment. Go back to the democratic underground troll. This is a gun forum.

now that's what I call a "Tactical Response" :lolol: