120 dollar price increase

went in today to buy a 7.62x39 saiga and it has gone up over 120 bucks from just 3 weeks ago when they didn't have one in at the time. went from 269 to 385 almost 120 bucks but gees i guess that saiga got to popular for us poor guys

i had money in hand and ready to buy

damn people sure decide to raise those prices don't they

rob k

went in today to buy a 7.62x39 saiga and it has gone up over 120 bucks from just 3 weeks ago when they didn't have one in at the time. went from 269 to 385 almost 120 bucks but gees i guess that saiga got to popular for us poor guys

rob k

$385 for an unconverted x39? post-1914-1178796191.gif

ArmsofAmerica.com

7.62x39 - $289.99

.223- $289.99

Can't beat those with a stick.

louielouie

p.s. Romanian G -$469

Edited by louielouie

rob k

We sell the one with the skeleto n stock for that price in my store but that one costs $60 more at dealer cost. For the basic one thats too high.
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow -- I just ordered mine last week from R&R Arms for $247 + $19 S/H. I'm glad I got it when I did....it would have been nearly as attractive for $100 more.

R&R is showing 92 of them in stock at that price (http://www.rrarms.com/catalog.php?prod=GIZ1320) They were great to deal with and they shipped quickly. If you want a 7.62x39, they may be the way to go.

HTH,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
Odd! I picked one up this weekend at the Greenville, NC show for 259.95 (plus the governor's cut, of course!)

Old SF B)

What Greenville show was that? Will it be coming to Raleigh?

It was the Greenville, NC show...SD Shows, I think. They specialize in smaller venues like Greenville, New Bern, Jacksonville, NC.

The dealer was Rocky Point Guns & Ammo. The guy is sort of quirky, but he's fair in his dealings! :up: I've bought from him before & I'd be willing to buy from him again! And, the 7.62's were $260, the 5.56's were $10 more!

Old SF

Edited by Old SF MJT