cop steals pot, makes brownies, calls 911

"What a maroon!".

yep, he's a dumbass alright.

one, being a cop and snagging weed. (and they do it alllll the time, at least around here)

two, eating the WHOLE TRAY of brownies.

three, thinking he was overdosing (if you could OD on weed I never would have made it out of 1994)

four, calling 911 !

Not to mention that he told them his wife had been taking 5 - 6 hydrocodone a day since the year before. I hope he's not representative of our finest officers.

good point, but i have a feeling, from how worried he sounded, that he wasn't very experienced with intoxication.

he was probably a decent guy trying to have a little fun, but went about it like a total idiot.

Sadly, Sounds like a typical Michigan winter night in the Detroit area.

Beer/Pot & the Hockey game.

Mrs. J hardly ever misses a game. She even has the wings logo tatted on her ankle!

Mrs. J hardly ever misses a game. She even has the wings logo tatted on her ankle!

That's awesome! The wife and I are huge Caps fans. No sports related tattoos though. 'Course the Redwings do have a slightly better history!

Funny post 44rdv4rk! I'm surprised that the guy didn't "forget" the phone number to 911. :smoke::unsure:

Drew just MADE me log on and post on this!

Got to keep it short because we are in between periods of game 1 Wings vs. Ducks!

Wings are up 1-0!!! Go Wings!!!! :wub:

That's great!!! The wife and I are pulling for them too. Enjoy... and say hello to Lord Stanley!

Hey, In all reality, Didn't Bruce Lee die from O.D.ing on pot?

:rolleyes: he did smoke alot of hash, but the only way that can kill you is cancer or emphasema , just like smoking anything else.

most believe he died of an allergic reaction to a muscle relaxant, which caused swelling of the brain.

both were found in his system, but canabinoids stay in your system a looonnnnggg time (especially for a habitual user), and as a long-term habitual user, an allergy would most likely have manifested earlier... so the muscle relaxant is the likely culprit.