Well didn't know saiga 12's were so hard to find...bought my mags without having the gun and don't know what to do with them now. Bought them from MAA for 50 each...I've got 25 of them in an unopened box from MAA. Willing to sell all for 40 each or 1000 plus shipping. I will open the box the confirm they are all there prior to shipping....don't want to break them up just yet....let me know. Hell, if you don't want the mags, tell me where I can get the gun with pistol grip..Tony and Will are out.....

Brian

I wouldn't give up so soon. There are a couple of S12's on GunBroker now. You can sell off enough mags to pay for a gun and still have plenty left over. PG conversion is really not that difficult, or others can help you.

Welcome to the forum!

Well didn't know saiga 12's were so hard to find...bought my mags without having the gun and don't know what to do with them now. Bought them from MAA for 50 each...I've got 25 of them in an unopened box from MAA. Willing to sell all for 40 each or 1000 plus shipping. I will open the box the confirm they are all there prior to shipping....don't want to break them up just yet....let me know. Hell, if you don't want the mags, tell me where I can get the gun with pistol grip..Tony and Will are out.....

Brian

If you are willing to split them up I would be willing to take 10 of them for that price per mag.
Where are you located,

I might take them all.....................

The mags are in NH. 45 each for qtys 10 or 15.....40 each for all 25. I don't want to make more than 2 shipments....someone must want a decent amount...I owned hunreds for my slr95's....looking for another magaholic like myslef....really pissed these shotguns are so rare...they are the gun to own in these ammo scarce times..shotgun ammo is sold everywhere so you don't have to stock up so much... I usually believe in owning 10k rounds per rifle minimum....308's are no good for me now too...getting back into the 7.62's x 39 while there is still ammo....

Where are you located,

I might take them all.....................

The mags are in NH. 45 each for qtys 10 or 15.....40 each for all 25. I don't want to make more than 2 shipments....someone must want a decent amount...I owned hunreds for my slr95's....looking for another magaholic like myslef....really pissed these shotguns are so rare...they are the gun to own in these ammo scarce times..shotgun ammo is sold everywhere so you don't have to stock up so much... I usually believe in owning 10k rounds per rifle minimum....308's are no good for me now too...getting back into the 7.62's x 39 while there is still ammo....

What part of NH are you in?

I wouldn't give up so soon. There are a couple of S12's on GunBroker now. You can sell off enough mags to pay for a gun and still have plenty left over. PG conversion is really not that difficult, or others can help you.

Welcome to the forum!

I know what you mean...I can find a saiga 12 but it won't be from tony or will and that's what I want...money means nothing.I want a few of them...Maybe I can convince someone to sell their new saiga....Will will sell me his 10 incher but I want a new gun and don't want a shorty...

Welcome to the forum!

I know what you mean...I can find a saiga 12 but it won't be from tony or will and that's what I want...money means nothing.I want a few of them...Maybe I can convince someone to sell their new saiga....Will will sell me his 10 incher but I want a new gun and don't want a shorty...

Check with www.whittakerguns.com. They had 2 last Sunday of the 24" models for $414 and they are open Sunday 12 to 4 and they will ship to your ffl.

Welcome to the forum!

If cost is no concern, you might check Atlantic Firearms. They advertise some Tromix conversions of the S12's, but check on the availability. Mention that you are a Saiga forum member and I believe they will give you a discount.

Welcome to the forum!

S12' are out there and if not there is supposed to be another shipment on the way. Can't you just buy a stock one and then send it off to one of the builders for alteration? I don't know if Tony or Will will convert a customers gun but if they don't there are a few that do. If you decide to use someone else you can probably throw the name out in this forum and I'm sure some body here has knowledge of their work be it good or bad.

Welcome to the forum!

S12' are out there and if not there is supposed to be another shipment on the way. Can't you just buy a stock one and then send it off to one of the builders for alteration? I don't know if Tony or Will will convert a customers gun but if they don't there are a few that do. If you decide to use someone else you can probably throw the name out in this forum and I'm sure some body here has knowledge of their work be it good or bad.

I know Tony will knock off some money on the price of conversion if you supply your own gun *from the Tromix website* "This BASIC conversion runs $385 on the customer supplied gun, or use a Tromix supplied gun for an additional $400. ". As for Will, I don't know offhand, but you could always ask.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.