Well, I am ALMOST half dixie... SO I guess I cant be THAT bad for a YANKEE!!!

40% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee.

Seeing as how I have lived only in NY, Penn, and Ca. for the parts of my life that mattered... I should expect no less... but I guess some of my more southern style friends rubbed off on me!

way to go yall!

:smoke:

44% Dixie. Barely in Yankeedom.

I found question number 18 most interesting (e.g., "What's the night before Halloween called?"). I answered "Devil's Night."

Sure as shit, the response to my answer was: "Very common in Michigan."

I was born and raised in Michigan.... go figure?

53% Dixie. Barely in Dixie

Its a HOAGIE...subs are something that are out in the ocean...heros get medals

6% Dixie. Need help digging out of the snow?

What's the tiny lobster that crawls around in creek bottoms?

Ha!

I never heard of a mud bug... great visual.

25% Dixie. You are a dandy Yankee Doodle.

That was pretty entertaining! Devil's night, thought that was a national thing?

Must be something in the fresh water because most answers were Great Lakes area.

now heres some fighting words for you all to enjoy:

if dixie were all that, they would have won the civil war!

now THEM THARS FIGHTIN words. heheh

and an FYI, a lot of those answers for location spoken at, are wrong, based on my heavy travels around the US.

I also continue to grow tired of hearing how yanks suck, and southerners are better. look at my avatar. does it LOOK LIKE im a city boy? I live in the middle of the woods, much more rural than most people here.

what everyone MEANS to say, is that they dont like the lawgISlanders and NY cidiots. not yanks.

now heres some fighting words for you all to enjoy:

if dixie were all that, they would have won the civil war!

now THEM THARS FIGHTIN words. heheh

and an FYI, a lot of those answers for location spoken at, are wrong, based on my heavy travels around the US.

I also continue to grow tired of hearing how yanks suck, and southerners are better. look at my avatar. does it LOOK LIKE im a city boy? I live in the middle of the woods, much more rural than most people here.

what everyone MEANS to say, is that they dont like the lawgISlanders and NY cidiots. not yanks.

NEW YORK country boy? "Yo Ma! Pops fell off of ah da fockin tracta and Vinnie's tryin ta milk da fockin chicken ova dea."

96% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?! No, but he is a close relative. . .

No shit? Awesome bro! I guess we are distant releatives then, or "kin" as we here like to call it! :super:

My father's mother's maiden name is Lee decended straight from marse Robert's family.

100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!...lol, not too surprising...

Bvamp we would have won if it wasn't for some poor decisions made at Gettysburg, and the terrorist tactics of that asshole sherman are seriously unforgivable. If they tried that shit today it would be a whole different story.

And BTW the war of northern aggression was not "civil" by any means, and it was not about slavery either...

100% Dixie. Suck it, yanks!

To, in a manner, further caveat Bvamp's reply, why the fu#@ would anyone boast about scoring 100% Dixie on this "yankee test"?

You're an idjut comes to mind.

Hmmmph! :killer: I got a feeling this thread may be heading for the fight club...

[><]

Edited by Cobra 76 two
NEW YORK country boy? "Yo Ma! Pops fell off of ah da fockin tracta and Vinnie's tryin ta milk da fockin chicken ova dea."

what of it, ya mook? ;)

Ok I know what a "Pogue" is but what is a "Mook". It's not fair talkin smack if you are going to speak in a foriegn tounge.

100% Dixie. Suck it, yanks!

To, in a manner, further caveat Bvamp's reply, why the fu#@ would anyone boast about scoring 100% Dixie on this "yankee test"?

You're an idjut comes to mind.

Hmmmph! :killer:

Hey Cobra76two, what can I say?

Born and raised in Michigan, joined the military and traveled the world as well as the United States for over 21 years, and now I live in the Pacific Northwest; Washington State.

I don't see why anyone would jump up and down and raise the bars 'n stripes (Confederate flag) and shout, "Gee, look at me! I'm 100 percent pure Dixie.... the friggen questionaire says so!"

Like I said, IDJUT.

Instead of Jeff Foxworthy's, "....you must be a redneck," perhaps the moral of this Yankee test questionaire might be, "If you score 100% Dixie, you must be an idjut."

:lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lolol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ... :P ... :P ... :smoke:

(I crack myself up)

LOVE YA BROs!!!