100% Dixie. Suck it, yanks!

To, in a manner, further caveat Bvamp's reply, why the fu#@ would anyone boast about scoring 100% Dixie on this "yankee test"?

You're an idjut comes to mind.

Hmmmph! :killer: I got a feeling this thread may be heading for the fight club...

[><]

Not if the Yanks can learn to behave control their tounges. It was them that started the first one.

100% Dixie. Suck it, yanks!

To, in a manner, further caveat Bvamp's reply, why the fu#@ would anyone boast about scoring 100% Dixie on this "yankee test"?

You're an idjut comes to mind.

the "Yankee" test is one test I am glad to fail :P Some of us Southerners are proud of our heritage.

Southern by the grace of God

"I...Shall Remain Confederate"

The occupied State Of Maryland does not see anything "civil" in the war of Northern Agression.

I remember when they took the line "Northern Scum" out of the State anthem here. It just dosent sound right without it!

Edited by G O B
62% Dixie.Well under the Mason-Dixon Line

6 Months in Texas, 10 months in Missouri, and 29 months in N. Dak. Otherwise I've always lived on the West Coast. (Wa, Or, Ca, and Ak)

I just use the words my family did and none of them are from the Southeast either. We're just a bunch of Californians and Oregonians that talk like Texans.

Edited by busy_squirrel

Alright yous guys, they called heros. Goes fine with soda.

Mischief night is when ya go out TP'ing (not 'papering'). Make sure ya bring ya sneakers.

Wattuh comes out the faucet.

I rummage through for stuff after packing my vacation bags.

That's a wicked big barrel of earl (oil). :D

3% Dixie. Need help digging out of the snow?

Edited by hellgrün-K

35% - Born in the Philippines. Dad in Navy. Raised in the Bronx five years, Long Island, California, then I moved back to Long Island. Now in Huntersville, NC with all the other Long Islanders.

Edited by Mudsock

madmilo:

why should i control my tongue? do you? I dont think you do. Im just as polite as you, except im outright nasty when crossed. I dont smile and wave, I haul off and punch instead. nothing wrong with that.

and for your info. it is more like:

"yeh dad, yeh I know its -5 out....oh, ok Ill be up with the sar1 to cut down that elm up back for you to burn for heat...ah fuckem if its 2am, ill be there in five minutes. nah, Ill go get it, dont worry about it, just keep pouring hot water on the pipes downstairs, ill be there in a bit with some tracers and the chainsaw."

NY dont mean NEIGHW YAHKH. THAT is a NYC, boston, RI, long island speech thing. (although it is CAWfee and not cohhh fee)it ACTUALLY means NEW YORK. EXACTLY HOW YOU SPELL IT. my backyard would pass for the best of southern appilacia, any day of the week, and we hunt, fish, and piss in the middle of the road, just like you do till 5am. and we do it without drive thru beer stores and that bullshit.

this is whats starting to get on my nerves.....

35% - Born in the Philippines. Dad in Navy. Raised in the Bronx five years, Long Island, California, then I moved back to Long Island. Now in Huntersville, NC with all the other Long Islanders.

Wow pare... Bigat

Nice to see other Pinoys here :blues: ! My brother lives just outside of Raleigh, NC.

Mabuhay po kayo!

BTW Bvamp, love your answer. Seriously, though, we are not here to fight and bicker amongst ourselves.

North-South-East-West-White-Black-Red-Brown-Tan-Yellow. We are all here for entertainment, information

and education so can't we all get along?

nyclu3

Edited by nyclu3

100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!

What else could it be; I was born in a little town in Tennessee that has the Georgia line painted thru it and from there you could drive to North Carolina in 3 to 4 minutes.

I was raised in Georgia not to awfully far from Alabama, and only a 15 minute drive from Tennessee.

Edited by napalm281
madmilo:

why should i control my tongue? do you? I dont think you do. Im just as polite as you, except im outright nasty when crossed. I dont smile and wave, I haul off and punch instead. nothing wrong with that.

and for your info. it is more like:

"yeh dad, yeh I know its -5 out....oh, ok Ill be up with the sar1 to cut down that elm up back for you to burn for heat...ah fuckem if its 2am, ill be there in five minutes. nah, Ill go get it, dont worry about it, just keep pouring hot water on the pipes downstairs, ill be there in a bit with some tracers and the chainsaw."

NY dont mean NEIGHW YAHKH. THAT is a NYC, boston, RI, long island speech thing. (although it is CAWfee and not cohhh fee)it ACTUALLY means NEW YORK. EXACTLY HOW YOU SPELL IT. my backyard would pass for the best of southern appilacia, any day of the week, and we hunt, fish, and piss in the middle of the road, just like you do till 5am. and we do it without drive thru beer stores and that bullshit.

this is whats starting to get on my nerves.....

I just saw this for the first time today. Looks like I did touch a nerve a little bit. I also read the other stuff you went through and understand the edginess (is that a word?). I have been there brother and I feel you. Just keep your head and don't let yourself get pushed into anything that might get you in trouble.

yeh, its hard to keep my cool these days, expecially after the week I just had.

appreciate the understanding.

I think edginess actually might possibly be a word.

• 2 months later...

0% Dixie. Need help digging out of the snow?

Actually scored 21% but checked over some of the answers just to see what point value some of the answers were worth. Born and raised in Southeast Ohio for 27 years now, I don't see myself as very dixie. I'm not a yankee either, soooo. . . guess 21% is about right.

58% Dixie. Barely in Dixie.

And I am as Southern as they come!

....I don't see why anyone would jump up and down and raise the bars 'n stripes (Confederate flag) and shout, "Gee, look at me! I'm 100 percent pure Dixie.... the friggen questionaire says so!"....

BTW Gary, it's the Stars and Bars... :rolleyes: But, really, just a minuscule blemish on your otherwise skillfully written and articulate missive.

Edited by Azrial