It's on................ !!!

Oklahoma, Missouri, Tennessee, Louisiana, Texas.......it's not that far away, guys !!!! Weather's going to be great; machineguns; interesting people with mutual interests; a chance to meet other Forum members; and an opportunity to meet Tony and friends............... Like Bob says: Tony's bringin' some really cool shit................ (did I mention machineguns????)

You'll kick yourself if you don't make it.............

Jeaux :smoke:

Edited by Jeaux E

Well a good time was had by all.

Tony brought some S12 shorties to show off- this pic has JeauxE 10", the "Bodyguard", and two 8-inchers slated for the FBI hostage rescue team.

post-2775-1179676854_thumb.jpg

C'mon you fuckers....beer's on me....

post-2775-1179368304_thumb.jpg

..........and Bob means that too, guys..........I've seen beer on him before !!!! :eek:

(I'll give a call early Friday afternoon and check your ETA for Alpena...................)

Damn, I forgot about this. I seen it in the paper a while back. Hey jeaux Seen any new Gunshow billboards going up around LR?

I got my form 1 back last week so Ill be getting that Galil micro real soon. I also picked up a chinese sidefolding stock. Always wanted a chinese side folder. So now Ill have to have one built. :) 4 AKS in 3 months not bad .

Will,

Haven't seen any gunshow billboards around town yet, but it's about time for one.......I'll keep an eye out and post when I see it......

The golf ball launcher is the coolest shit I've seen in a long time !!!! None of that pop it out just a little way.....I mean, that fucker goes for at least a quarter of a mile, if not longer !!!! Damndest thing !!!! So freakin' cool !!!

The shoot was kick-ass, guys.....Tony had the loudest shit on the line (Browning)....It shook the fuckin' air, dudes........

Shrike was cool......Vickers.......Mg-40 was bad-ass........Bob shoulder-firing the M60 always kills me.........Ran a bunch of rounds through the FBI 8" guns (flawless).......

But that fuckin' golf ball launcher was the damndest thing......EVERYBODY wanted to see that fucker.............This launcher has some strange balliistic qualities !!!! Fire it flat level, and it goes straight out, then rises like an F-15 and goes completely out of sight !!! So cool !!

I have to resize some pics before I can post them, but they're coming............

post-3950-1179711806_thumb.jpg

MG-40 is bad-ass........

post-3950-1179711877_thumb.jpg

Tony & Bob loadin' up the 60.......

post-3950-1179711919_thumb.jpg

Bob runnin' 'em out...........

post-3950-1179711751_thumb.jpg

DoucheBob and "THE HAT".........

...........AND A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ONE AND ALL....................

Edited by Jeaux E

post-3950-1179716170_thumb.jpg

....a little better look at the golf ball attachment.....note position of the barrel entry.....does some phenomenal shit !! 2000 ft.+ range !

(Note the guy in the background with a conventional golf ball launcher.....his shot maybe 350-400 feet holding at a 45 degree angle.....

post-3950-1179716248_thumb.jpg

......self-explanatory........

post-3950-1179716315_thumb.jpg

......Smokey the Bear's worst enemy shooting tracers...........Brad's"Whisper", built by Tony

post-3950-1179716370_thumb.jpg

Tony and I pinning down the refrigerator so Bob can nail it with the golf ball launcher...............

Edited by Jeaux E