How much does the sidewinder kit usually go for? I'm interested, but it seems steep.

Honestly I don't know nowadays. Knoxx no longer manufactures the kit due to their inability to produce it at a target cost and sell it at (their) perceived market price. I bought the kit for $210 (w/one drum) and each of the additional drums for $75 each. So, I'm basically selling it for what I bought it for two years ago. If you count the the fact that I'm not charging shipping... it works out pretty reasonably I think. But... I really don't know what they're going for in todays market. I checked gunbroker, gunsamerica and a few other sites. The only other Knoxx kit I was able to find was a kit with 4 six round mags instead of 3 10-round drums for the same price.

HAS IT SOLD YET?? I AM LOOKING FOR ONE, CAN YOU TELL ME WHY U ARE SALEING IT?? I HAVE HEARD ABOUT SOME ISSUES WITH THE FEEDING, IM IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AND AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS THANKS.

KASEY

IF NOT SOLD I AM INTRESTED.

HAS IT SOLD YET?? I AM LOOKING FOR ONE, CAN YOU TELL ME WHY U ARE SALEING IT?? I HAVE HEARD ABOUT SOME ISSUES WITH THE FEEDING, IM IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AND AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS THANKS.

KASEY

IF NOT SOLD I AM INTRESTED.

It is sold. The reason I'm selling it is because I don't see me getting to the project I had in mind any time soon. Also, I've got the bug for a 50cal... so I've been starting to look at AR50s and the Barrett 99s. I've got a couple friends with the kits with no problems. I did hear of a few people having issues with the first batch of kits... but none of the later kits.

• 3 months later...

attachment=14910:Knoxx_Si...der_007c.j

g]

I know this is an old post, but I recently acquired a Mossberg 500A with the sidewinder conversion on it as part of a collection I purchased. The gun has been kept spotless and well oiled. It looks like it has never been fired, but I cannot vouch for that. The only damage to the gun is someone knocked the bead off the front site. There are 2 drum mags with this unit.

I'm not interested in pump guns, so I'll sell this to anyone who makes a reasonable offer for it. Sorry about the lighting in the photo.

post-7455-1187818696_thumb.jpg

Edited by omega47

ETA: Just noticed that you are a brand new member Omega. There is a board rule on posting stuff for sale. You have to contribute to the forum first (doesn't take much, and it's good for the forum).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm on the fence on this one. I was going to do one of these, but never got to competing the build. I have two drums that I was going to try and convert to the Saiga years ago (someone on the board was successful, another couldn't get reliability, IIRC).

Anyways, I can offer 2 drums for sale to anyone wanting to purchase omega's shotgun. Or, Omega, if you want to PM me your bottom line price I'd consider buying it ...

Edited by kmoore
ETA: Just noticed that you are a brand new member Omega. There is a board rule on posting stuff for sale. You have to contribute to the forum first (doesn't take much, and it's good for the forum).

I'm on the fence on this one. I was going to do one of these, but never got to competing the build. I have two drums that I was going to try and convert to the Saiga years ago (someone on the board was successful, another couldn't get reliability, IIRC).

Anyways, I can offer 2 drums for sale to anyone wanting to purchase omega's shotgun. Or, Omega, if you want to PM me your bottom line price I'd consider buying it ...

that thing is cool... how many rounds does it hold in a drum/total?

that thing is cool... how many rounds does it hold in a drum/total?

Holds 10.

if the PM was directed at me, it never came.

PM on the way

kmoore - I sent you a pm a few days ago. It's in my sent folder

In any case, I'm open to any offers for this setup:

Mossberg 500a modified with the Sidewinder kit

2 10 round drum magazines

I have never shot it and don't intend to. I'm not a pump fan, so I'll sell it or trade it for something cool like a SAIGA-12 :rolleyes:

PM on the way

kmoore - I sent you a pm a few days ago. It's in my sent folder

In any case, I'm open to any offers for this setup:

Mossberg 500a modified with the Sidewinder kit

2 10 round drum magazines

I have never shot it and don't intend to. I'm not a pump fan, so I'll sell it or trade it for something cool like a SAIGA-12 :rolleyes:

Hmmm, maybe the IM gremlins? Want to resend?

So do you have to be a contributor to sell items here or what? Seems like BS

Yes, you do. See 'ad posting rules' in the for sale section. It only costs $5 to become a contributor. Most folks don't think that is asking too much.

So do you have to be a contributor to sell items here or what? Seems like BS

Yes, you do. See 'ad posting rules' in the for sale section. It only costs $5 to become a contributor. Most folks don't think that is asking too much.

That's what I thought. I agree it is a small price to pay for getting so much in return. Just thought it was BS to jump in with for sale items by a non contributor half way through someone elses thread. Didn't mean to be a little bitch.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

g]

I know this is an old post, but I recently acquired a Mossberg 500A with the sidewinder conversion on it as part of a collection I purchased. The gun has been kept spotless and well oiled. It looks like it has never been fired, but I cannot vouch for that. The only damage to the gun is someone knocked the bead off the front site. There are 2 drum mags with this unit.

I'm not interested in pump guns, so I'll sell this to anyone who makes a reasonable offer for it. Sorry about the lighting in the photo.

I'll give you 200.00

I'll give you 40.00 for the 2 drums + 15.00 S+H

post-9175-1200380572.jpg

g]

I am replying to this post if its still for sale.

I would presume the people above me are to.^^^^

Edited by nseal0

g]

I am replying to this post if its still for sale.

I would presume the people above me are to.^^^^

I'm interested but not sure what to offer. What is your bottom dollar and I will get the money to U. I have one of pumps and thought that that drum would look good but not sure if performance is there but if not too much I will buy. Regards Mike

• 10 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.