Guys/gals check this out

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23706

AK that is chambered in .45ACP, one cool looking carbine.

I'd like to see one in .30 cal like an M1 Carbine, that way you could take advantage of the plentifull 30 carbine mags...

Also the price of 30 carbine ammo isn't too bad... CMP is selling M1 Carbines now, so new production of carbine ammo is up.

WOW :eek:

I like very much. Time to tool up, must clean out garage.

Nice gun, nice caliber. Does the .45 shell fit the bolt head? I really need to learn the mechanics to see if I can do this too.

Obviously, I don't have one of these, however, I was pleasantly surprised at the range and accuracy of .45 ACP rounds through my Beretta Storm .45.

Especially +P stuff like Cor-Bon, I would imagine those rounds would have significant stopping power from a carbine barrel at anything less than 75 yards.

JMHO...

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

WOW :eek:

I like very much. Time to tool up, must clean out garage.

Nice gun, nice caliber. Does the .45 shell fit the bolt head? I really need to learn the mechanics to see if I can do this too.

The bolt head was modified by the builder.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I can't believe somebody made a .30 Carbine AK. It's like the same size bullet, but more expensive and with less power.

True, but rapid fire with the 30 carbine is easier and reloading 30 carbine is much cheaper than 7.62x39. I finaly got my M1 Carbine fixed so the brass is gona be flying.