6 inch versus 8 inch S-12 (pic)

Those look AMAZING! I sure like the sights you put on these bad boys...I'd love to have them on all my Saiga's. A bit new to the Saiga world and I'm sorry if this is posted elsewhere but do you sell the sights themselves?

Thx,

TOU

Edited by TOU

The sites are attached to main components of the shotgun, so I would guess that they're attached in-house and not sold separately.

Something to remember with the 6" barrel - half of that is the shell. So effectively it's like a 3.25" or 3" barrel.

If I ever got an SBS, it would probably be a 10" minimum.

TONY!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!! These weapons won't build themselves.... NO MORE PLAYIN' ON THE NET!!!! You keep wastin time playin' on the web, and I'll have to contact your boss for wasting company time and resouces.... HA!! (Just joking of course....) Take your time and try not to keep the candle burning at both ends.... I'm anxioysly awaiting mine, but know the wait is well worth it!! (I'll have my third TROMIX soon as you get to it....no rush though, I have the others to keep me busy.) And expect another order from me in Sept....I think my fourth will be a SBS!!! Keep up the good work, Master!!

Pino

The sites are attached to main components of the shotgun, so I would guess that they're attached in-house and not sold separately.

Something to remember with the 6" barrel - half of that is the shell. So effectively it's like a 3.25" or 3" barrel.

I did some tests using a break open 12 gauge with the barrel being progressively shortened. I never did 6", but did manage to chop it to 7 inches (4" of effective barrel when you subtract out the slug). Here are my numbers. Worst case scanario is the slug drops to 1000 fps. (that's being pesimestic)

A one ounce slug doing 1000 fps is plenty to take care of anything on two legs.....and most things on 4 legs.

I'd rather have the compactablity.

Caspian

Data from barrel shortening test:

Remington 1oz slugs

31" 1557fps

25" 1498fps

19" 1411fps

13" 1324fps

7" 1131fps

I did some tests using a break open 12 gauge with the barrel being progressively shortened. I never did 6", but did manage to chop it to 7 inches (4" of effective barrel when you subtract out the slug). Here are my numbers. Worst case scanario is the slug drops to 1000 fps. (that's being pesimestic)

A one ounce slug doing 1000 fps is plenty to take care of anything on two legs.....and most things on 4 legs.

I'd rather have the compactablity.

Caspian

Data from barrel shortening test:

Remington 1oz slugs

31" 1557fps

25" 1498fps

19" 1411fps

13" 1324fps

7" 1131fps

Was this velocity from a full house 3" load or just a 2 3/4" slug? Which ever it was how much would the other size effect velocity?

DAAAAAAAAAMIT!!!!! +5! :wub: I REALLY need to move to a C3 state and get one! I think that would be the PERFECT 'pack gun' 'travel companion' etc too bad they cannot be done AOW's SOMEONE needs to somehow make a receiver for these and get some parts kits for AOW MFG that way only a $5 transfer and not $200 and you would not have to notify the ATF every time you travel out of state with it. I would have one in my 4x4 travel lock box all the time....along with like 10 8 or 10 rd mags....just in case of Zombies!-at least that is MY story and I am sticking with it!! :eek::lolol:

I copied the pics and added them to my '.wish file' :up::super::super::super::super:

Come on, you've got to keep the threads for those wicked brakes he's got :)

my guess is it is a concealement gun... the sharkbreak would have to be dulled a bit

I agree. After all, Tony did name it the "Body Guard." No reason for sights on the gun (which of course is why Tony left them off).

Therefore, the shark brake would be.... kinda inappropriate (just my opinion mind you). I'd be surprised to learn that the barrel end is threaded. Yet... this is Tony Rumore were referring to. He can do just about anything.

Come on, you've got to keep the threads for those wicked brakes he's got :)

my guess is it is a concealement gun... the sharkbreak would have to be dulled a bit

I agree. After all, Tony did name it the "Body Guard." No reason for sights on the gun (which of course is why Tony left them off).

Therefore, the shark brake would be.... kinda inappropriate (just my opinion mind you). I'd be surprised to learn that the barrel end is threaded. Yet... this is Tony Rumore were referring to. He can do just about anything.

i think the break would help just pull the sharks teeth

"The Bodyguard" was custom made as a concealment piece for an executive bodyguard firm, hence no muzzle device or sights. Pretty cool lookin', though.

post-2775-1179676089_thumb.jpg

bob... you look funny in a button up

all the other shirts your in are tatter sleeveless

Personally I think that as a protection piece, this would be pretty good with a stubby foregrip, no stock and one of those shoulder harnesses that operators use with the mp5k. just my opinion.

The K-Grip would look awesome. Only problem with the SMG harness would be the mag length. Really only works with an MP5 with 20rd mag. Everything else is too tall to conceal when loaded.