http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/na...lnews-headlines

Officer dies after Idaho shooting, two others found dead in church.

This happened 20 minutes down the road from my place... scary stuff. Happened in the wee hours of this morning...

Sheriff Deputy Brannon Jordan survived.

Moscow Police Officer Lee Newville died of his wounds.

Pretty sad stuff... Last year I inquired about carrying in Church in Moscow ID and it is not prohibited, but I got the standard, "why would you want to" BS from the Latah counties sheriffs office...lots of bleeding heart lib types in Moscow Id... so expect some new town ordinances, old hippie broads protesting etcetera...

..lots of bleeding heart lib types in Moscow Id... so expect some new town ordinances, old hippie broads protesting etcetera...

Well, the clue that should have tipped you off was that the town was is called "Moscow".

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/na...lnews-headlines

Officer dies after Idaho shooting, two others found dead in church.

This happened 20 minutes down the road from my place... scary stuff. Happened in the wee hours of this morning...

Sheriff Deputy Brannon Jordan survived.

Moscow Police Officer Lee Newville died of his wounds.

Pretty sad stuff... Last year I inquired about carrying in Church in Moscow ID and it is not prohibited, but I got the standard, "why would you want to" BS from the Latah counties sheriffs office...lots of bleeding heart lib types in Moscow Id... so expect some new town ordinances, old hippie broads protesting etcetera...

so how the fuck are we safe if the gun grabbers get their way...

the fucking scumbag motherfucking criminals aren't even afraid of cops

Funny thing about Moscow Idaho, I've heard they wrote to the USSR and requested they change the name of Moscow Russia to something else. While there are a lot of liberal types there, there are also a lot of good honest people there... the same people we go shooting with.

Sounds like an SKS was used, sniper my ass, it was an ambush.

They don't know the difference between auto-loading and automatic... I guess if you didn't give a fiddlers flying F if the thing blew up in your face by firing out of battery, you could break the rifle and have it fire automatic... pretty stupid to do so though...

We drove by there today, pretty surreal...

I have a trusted excellent friend from moscow commie russia. please dont offend him. it WILL anger me. please tone your shit down with that. the russians are our ALLIES, or WERE at a time. We should remember that once in a while.

I dont care who was shot, once the crook shot AT a cop, they should be executed. Im not intereted in seeing MY tax dollars being spent defending, helping, feeding, housing, ANY SINGLE ONE of them. Im also not interested in anyone that thinks they have rights once they point or fire a weapon at one of our neighbors defending us.

Im sorry people were shot. fuck you when you shoot one of our cops. you need to die. Im tired of forking out for them.

STAND UP AND SHOOT BACK PEOPLE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE! a shot out a window at close range is pretty fucking conclusive if its at a crook or terrorist. we are at war, let me remind you.

Rifles used

AK-47 type rifle

M1A

Jason Hamilton

Convicted violent offender

Involuntary mental hold

Domestic abuse offender, felony strangulation

Killed his wife, a courthouse employee...

Edited by MD_Willington

sounds like a REAL NICE guy, that one.

I like how all these laws we must live by work SO GOOD on the criminals. The people with the guns need to start writing laws that make fucking sense, because this liberal gun control bullshit AINT WORKING

he took three from who? odd how it doesnt say...

this is what we will start to see more and more of, happening. that man deserves some serious credit. he actually knows what the right to bear arms is there for, and used his right the way it supposed to be. if more of us dont do this, we all have no right to moan and groan about our rights being stripped away. I have half a mind to take up a collection and buy that guy a saiga so he's properly armed next time. at least I know he WILL use it if he needs to, the RIGHT way.

I want to remind everyone that as an able bodied male between the ages of 15 and 45, citizen, naturalised, or current resident in pursuit of citizenship, it is actually the LAW that you have a gun, shot and powder for it, and protect your countrymen in times of crisis.

Peter was shot by Jason, Jason was the gunman.

(yes this sounds like a see spot run book)

The officer that died was indeed the guy we knew from the car seat safety checks...

Crazy...

I want to remind everyone that as an able bodied male between the ages of 15 and 45, citizen, naturalised, or current resident in pursuit of citizenship, it is actually the LAW that you have a gun, shot and powder for it, and protect your countrymen in times of crisis.

Trying my best to do this... though having a class c felony looming if I retain my gear doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling...

Sequence of events:

Saturday

-10 p.m., Jason Hamilton is seen drinking at a downtown bar.

-About 10:30 p.m., Jason Hamilton drives 3 miles to his rural home and shoots wife Crystal in the head.

-About 11:30 p.m., armed with two semiautomatic rifles, Jason Hamilton goes to Latah County Courthouse, where his wife worked, and sprays bullets from the parking lot into the sheriff's dispatch center and parked vehicles.

-Police officer Lee Newbill is shot several times and killed as he rushes to scene. Officer Bill Shields wounded by bullet fragments.

-Neighborhood resident Pete Husmann, 20, hears shooting, grabs a handgun and rushes to scene. He is shot three times, twice while lying on the ground, but is able to escape and survives.

-Sheriff's deputy Brannon Jordan is shot and wounded after pulling Newbill out of the line of fire. Jason Hamilton shoots total of some 125 bullets.

-At some point, Jason Hamilton enters the First Presbyterian Church and kills sexton Paul Bauer, who is calling 911 and dies with receiver in his hand.

Sunday

-After shooting 60 to 80 more times, Jason Hamilton shot himself inside the church at about 1 a.m.-

-Around 6 a.m., SWAT teams enter church and find bodies of Jason Hamilton and Bauer.

-10 a.m., officers go to Jason Hamilton's house and find body of his wife.