I got this in an e mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I will not be eating Oscar Mayer hot dogs any more! Recently Marines in Iraq wrote to Oscar Mayer because they wanted to let them know how much they liked their hot dogs and to request that they send some of it to the troops there. Oscar Mayer replied, telling the Marines thank you for their support of their business, but that Oscar Mayer does not support the war, nor anyone in it, and that they would not send the troops their brand of hot dogs.

So as not to offend Oscar Mayer, maybe we should not support them by buying any of their products! As a war vet writing to fellow patriots, I feel we should get this out in the open. I know this war might not be very popular with some folks, but that doesn't mean we don't support the boys on the ground fighting street-to-street and house-to-house for what they and I believe is right. If you feel the same as I do then pass this along, or you can discard it and no one will never know.

Thanks very much f or your support. I know you'll all be there again when I deploy once more.

"Semper Fidelis."

Sgt Howard C. Wright1st Force Recon Co1st Plt PLT

Thank god, I thought someone really close to me was getting ready to have to search elswhere for those yummy ready made nuke sandwiches she like so much for work lunches.

I don't buy their hotdogs anyway because they are overpriced but their lunchmeat is good.

For the "hardcore" griller, There is NO finer hot dogs than Koegel's coney viennas!

Made right here in Flint Michigan. (sorry nathans!)

http://www.koegelmeats.com/products/db.cgi?viennas

http://www.koegelmeats.com/

Got that natural casing that snaps when you bite it!

Awesome grilled or deep fried.... MMmmmm deep fried.

Nothing beats a Flint Coney!

Thank god, I thought someone really close to me was getting ready to have to search elswhere for those yummy ready made nuke sandwiches she like so much for work lunches.

I don't buy their hotdogs anyway because they are overpriced but their lunchmeat is good.

I ain't giving up my breakfast. Not gonna happen. It's those heat up sandwiches I eat for lunch. :)

I like OM hot dogs cause they're the only ones I'll eat straight from the fridge without cooking.

Man... we should merge this with the Beer thread...

I've had the hoffmann's during many evenings catching hardcore shows at the X in Rochester.

(NOTHING pissed off the straight edge kids than showing up wit hot dogs!)

A truly tasty Dog! But... I still Like my Koegels!

I'd be happy to send you some so you can try too!

Im prefered to nathans, but boars head make a killer dog, too. sabrett would come third, im my preferences. Id rather eat steak, but when in need of a dog? those are what I eat. never did like oscar meyer anyhow.

Anybody remember who makes the "Real Red" Redhot hotdogs????

That's what I was gonna say Juggs. My Damn yankee buddy (NO OFFENSE BVAMP) always brings me back these jumbo packs of natural cased dogs from Buffalo when he goes home to see his folks. I think they are called "redhots". They are longer than most dogs and have that snap that makes a good dog. I always just called em Yankee Dogs...lol. I'll give ya'll that much, you got the good hotdogs up there.

But when it comes to pit cooked barbeque...mmmm don't even try it!

Have not tried "Salines" yet..... Hope to soon..

O.K. BBQ...... please correct me where I screw up.

a "true" NC BBQ is pine smoked and sweet?

St. Louis is Hardwood and uses "Rub"

Texas is "Hardwood" and tangy?

When the hell can I get some Cobra hot sauce???????

Here is something to add to the conspiracy theory.....Jimmy Hoffas body was disposed off at the Koegel meat processing facility in Flint!

(Hey, I just made that up!)

LOL Hoffa Meyer Weiners!

DUDE Hell no we don't use pine to smoke our pigs...LOL!

Real NC BBQ is hardwood smoked (preferably in the ground) with a vinegar based sauce. NO SWEET sauce here bro...lol. That's those other guys who use katsup...

Now Cobra sauce I DO know EVERYTHING about. Those that have tried it will back me that it's the best.

As far as when...I spent half a day yesterday killing weeds in my overgrown garden so I can try to have a habanero patch from hell this year. I may even try to win my third blue ribbon at the state fair this year for my jalapenos if I can get it together in time. That's doubtful though because it's too late to start from seed. :cryss:

LOL Hoffa Meyer Weiners!

Real NC BBQ is hardwood smoked (preferably in the ground) with a vinegar based sauce. NO SWEET sauce here bro...lol. That's those other guys who use katsup...

Now Cobra sauce I DO know EVERYTHING about. Those that have tried it will back me that it's the best.

As far as when...I spent half a day yesterday killing weeds in my overgrown garden so I can try to have a habanero patch from hell this year. I may even try to win my third blue ribbon at the state fair this year for my jalapenos if I can get it together in time. That's doubtful though because it's too late to start from seed. :cryss:

Best at what? taking the top layer of skin off your tongue? I bet it will remove paint as hot as it is. :(

LOL Hoffa Meyer Weiners!

Best at what? taking the top layer of skin off your tongue? I bet it will remove paint as hot as it is. :(

And just how would you know miss? I can't even get you to try the mild stuff. :lolol:

LOL Hoffa Meyer Weiners!

And just how would you know miss? I can't even get you to try the mild stuff. :lolol:

You aren't gonna get me to try any of it. I like actually tasting food. :)

Oh well, your'e missin out then...food is to be experienced, not just tasted... :smoke:

I stop experiencing food when I stop tasting it. :( And FYI, I know your sauce is hot because my Dad says it is! :google: He's just like you when it comes to hot sauce. But don't you worry. We'll figure out the best way to proceed with your garden and you'll have your peppers. Maybe we'll take a ride to the farmers market this weekend. ;)

cobra, I thought I told you to just break down and get landscaper's covering for the damned garden so that you didnt have to dig weeds up anymore???? yer makin life difficult on yourself man.

ive had salines before. tastey

the proper hot dog is cooked for at LEAST an hour. you boil water, drop in the dogs, and turn the pot to simmer. let them sit like that for at LEAST an hour. if you like hot stuff add some of that too. cook your sauerkraut the same way, and you are in dog heaven with some good dill mustard.

cobra, I thought I told you to just break down and get landscaper's covering for the damned garden so that you didnt have to dig weeds up anymore???? yer makin life difficult on yourself man.

the proper hot dog is cooked for at LEAST an hour. you boil water, drop in the dogs, and turn the pot to simmer. let them sit like that for at LEAST an hour. if you like hot stuff add some of that too. cook your sauerkraut the same way, and you are in dog heaven with some good dill mustard.

I got the ground cloth covered. He won't have to go through that again.

I got the ground cloth covered. He won't have to go through that again.

#9 shot kills weeds