Here's how I feel about Islam.. Some good info about CAIR as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm-7SGCv78U...ted&search=

I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365, Man up yo time to ride, No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya

My forefathers fought and died for this here

I'm stronger than your war of fear

Are we clear?

If you step in my hood

It's understood

It's open season

I don't need a faith that's blind, Where death and hate bring me peace of mind, With views that are stuck deep in the seventh century, So much sand in your eyes to blind to see, The venom that you leaders preach, Is the path to your own destruction, Your own demise, You might say that I don't understand but your disgust for me is what I realize, Surprise!

Your homicidal ways has got the whole world watching, Whole world scoping, So if you bring it to my home base, Best believe it, The season's open

I see you, Hell yeah I see you, Motherfucker naw, I don't wanna be you, If you come to my place, I'll drop more than just some bass, Yo you'll get a taste of a, Sick motherfucker from the Dirty, I ain't worrying not a fucking bit, I'm telescoping like Hubble, Yo you in trouble, Yo on the double, I'm wild with mine, Bring that style with mine, Fuck with my family I'll end your life, Just the way it is, Just the way it be, Do you understand? No matter if you're woman or man, or child, My profile is crazy, That shit you do doesn't amaze me, I'm ready to blaze thee

I don't give a damn what god you claim, I've seen the innocent that you've slain, On my streets you're just fair game, Like a pig walk to your slaughter, The heat here is so much hotter, And my views won't teeter totter or fluctuate, Step to me you just met your fate, And I'll annihilate, With the skill of a Shogun assassin, Slicing and dicing precise with a passion, In any shape form or fashion, Bring it to my home, Welcome to the danger zone, Cause your attitude's the reason, The triggers keep squeezing, The hunt is on and it's open season

You know, in all honesty, I do not sympathise with problems that Christianity is having now. Christianity spilled just as much blood in the name of their God, as any other religion. Heck, Catholic Irish and Anglican British were killing each other up until VERY recently. So, no comfort from me.

However, Islam MUST be stopped. Today they come after Christians and Jews, tomorrow they will come after agnostics and atheists.

Political correctness and tolerance MUST be discarded, and the entire religion of Islam should be treated as an enemy ideology, which it is.

You do not believe me? Read Quoran, read any writings by Farrakhan. This is a plague, just as bad, if not worse then Nazism. Must be dealt with accordingly.

Just because I AM a Christian does not mean I support ANY actions of governments or organizations

that have used "Christianity" as a tool to do their evil biding. ( I guess the same could be said for ANY religion). For their actions have very little to do with the teachings of Christ.

I have said myself form time to time. If this is Christianity, I feel bad for God.

Other than persecution of MY religion, I have no beef with Islam..

I DO have a problem with ANYONE invited to my country as a guest who would do Americans harm.

I just want to worship my God in peace and be able to invite people from all over the world as guest in my country. Sadly some people make for poor or even bad guest.

If you enter my house and harm my family.......well, I have the right to protect me and my own

even if it means I need to got to your house to stop you from doing harm to me and mine.

Not like we are barring the door on Muslim religion centers with people inside and setting them on fire

as Muslims are doing to churches in Africa.

Here's how I feel about Islam.. Some good info about CAIR as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm-7SGCv78U...ted&search=

I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365, Man up yo time to ride, No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya

My forefathers fought and died for this here

I'm stronger than your war of fear

Are we clear?

If you step in my hood

It's understood

It's open season

I don't need a faith that's blind, Where death and hate bring me peace of mind, With views that are stuck deep in the seventh century, So much sand in your eyes to blind to see, The venom that you leaders preach, Is the path to your own destruction, Your own demise, You might say that I don't understand but your disgust for me is what I realize, Surprise!

Your homicidal ways has got the whole world watching, Whole world scoping, So if you bring it to my home base, Best believe it, The season's open

I see you, Hell yeah I see you, Motherfucker naw, I don't wanna be you, If you come to my place, I'll drop more than just some bass, Yo you'll get a taste of a, Sick motherfucker from the Dirty, I ain't worrying not a fucking bit, I'm telescoping like Hubble, Yo you in trouble, Yo on the double, I'm wild with mine, Bring that style with mine, Fuck with my family I'll end your life, Just the way it is, Just the way it be, Do you understand? No matter if you're woman or man, or child, My profile is crazy, That shit you do doesn't amaze me, I'm ready to blaze thee

I don't give a damn what god you claim, I've seen the innocent that you've slain, On my streets you're just fair game, Like a pig walk to your slaughter, The heat here is so much hotter, And my views won't teeter totter or fluctuate, Step to me you just met your fate, And I'll annihilate, With the skill of a Shogun assassin, Slicing and dicing precise with a passion, In any shape form or fashion, Bring it to my home, Welcome to the danger zone, Cause your attitude's the reason, The triggers keep squeezing, The hunt is on and it's open season

Hello, Mr. 'Naut

Wish you were my neighbor, Sir......

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston

You know, in all honesty, I do not sympathise with problems that Christianity is having now. Christianity spilled just as much blood in the name of their God, as any other religion.

Yes, christians killed people too. I guess we should hold a 800 year grudge against others too. Hell, why stop at 800 years? Let's hate the Mongols for invading China before the Great Wall. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if someone grows up, and learns to behave maturily, when do you treat them according to what they are now, and when do you stop treating them like the child they were? At some point, you treat them for what they ARE. Not to mention, I don't owe reparations to any minorities because I never subjugated them. Likewise, I never killed any Arabs, and I shouldn't have that held against me. Is this concept clear enough?

So christians are basically being patient, hoping that muslims grow up too. But you can only be soo patient before you realize that they don't WANT to grow up and the only thing that will compel them to grow up is FIRM discipline. Maybe it's time they get taken behind the woodshed. :unsure:

"The Voice of the Martyrs said, however, Christians are remaining faithful under the persecution, and are in need of prayer." yeah prayer is going help. <SARCASM>

Not uncommon for people to slam what they don't understand. Have it your way. <no sarcasm>

Can't help but think of a quote from a movie...."Tears of the Sun", perhaps? "Blood Diamond"?

Anyway, an African mutters "May God help us", and the reply was "God left Africa a long time ago...."

Watching the human mayhem and carnage there, it would certainly cause one to question the will of God.

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston

Can't help but think of a quote from a movie...."Tears of the Sun", perhaps? "Blood Diamond"?

Anyway, an African mutters "May God help us", and the reply was "God left Africa a long time ago...."

Watching the human mayhem and carnage there, it would certainly cause one to question the will of God.

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston

tears of the sun i think

and that sounds like the bible... what you said... when the jews where in egypts captivity

"Watching the human mayhem and carnage there, it would certainly cause one to question the will of God."

This is not an uncommon concern and has certainly been fodder for more than one skeptic. To assume that God is responsible for the evil we commit here, even in His name, would be to assume that humans are robots who are on some kind of divinely pre-programmed existence. If that were the case, we could never be loving beings. Ultimately, all evil in the world comes from free wills that is other than God's. What God wills and does is always good. Whatever is not good has its origin from other than God.

There will come a time to sift through all the events that have happened and consider who is really responsible for the evil. I believe that responsibility cannot be attached to God. He has given us free will so that we can love and the presumption of the existence of the antithesis of this must be so. Namely that if we have free will to love then we also have free will to create inexpressible carnage. Can't have one without the other. Just some early morning thoughts for your consideration. Best in your quest for the truth.

I should elaborate on my thoughts inregards to my post above, but I'm having a bit of a malfunction. I have a cronic illness that some times effects my ability to be articulate. Since I'm not able to better, more accuratly communicate my thought, I'm deleting my post above. My apologies to all. CS

"Watching the human mayhem and carnage there, it would certainly cause one to question the will of God."

This is not an uncommon concern and has certainly been fodder for more than one skeptic. To assume that God is responsible for the evil we commit here, even in His name, would be to assume that humans are robots who are on some kind of divinely pre-programmed existence. If that were the case, we could never be loving beings. Ultimately, all evil in the world comes from free wills that is other than God's. What God wills and does is always good. Whatever is not good has its origin from other than God.

There will come a time to sift through all the events that have happened and consider who is really responsible for the evil. I believe that responsibility cannot be attached to God. He has given us free will so that we can love and the presumption of the existence of the antithesis of this must be so. Namely that if we have free will to love then we also have free will to create inexpressible carnage. Can't have one without the other. Just some early morning thoughts for your consideration. Best in your quest for the truth.

Hello, 1911

Ditto that....Not saying question the "existance" of God, just sometimes, things happen that we (I) simply don't understand the purpose of...Seems like no matter how great the inroads toward civilization, crap like the skinnies in Africa, the Jihadists, Sharpton/Jackson, and Hitlery Klinton just keep dragging humanity down...

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

I should elaborate on my thoughts inregards to my post above, but I'm having a bit of a malfunction. I have a cronic illness that some times effects my ability to be articulate. Since I'm not able to better, more accuratly communicate my thought, I'm deleting my post above. My apologies to all. CS

I've had that feeling before. :)

guido2 is right if these motherfuckers want Jihad, then I have can use my Saiga for what G-d intended it to be used for: to send them to meet their false 'allah' (which is nothing more than a dick shaped stone in Mecca called the Qabbaa).

We're not the limp wristed, 'politically correct' Eurotrash who give in to their bullshit. This is America which you call the Great Satan. We'll unleash the Great Satanic power and determination as we did in World War II when provoked and we'll smoke the shit out of these filthy night shirt wearing camel jockeys.