I cannot believe ANYONE would listen to Ann Coulter. And admitting it is proof of low intelligence.

She is about as credible as Rosie O. Both have no shame and no class. The rabid right is as unAmerican as the lunatic left.

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ May 24 2007, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cannot believe ANYONE would listen to Ann Coulter. And admitting it is proof of low intelligence.

She is about as credible as Rosie O. Both have no shame and no class. The rabid right is as unAmerican as the lunatic left.

easy now... "1911" is a stand-up guy... no need to insult his intelligence... whic i find to be high

We have such short memories, as a Nation.....

Less than two generations ago, who were the class of people "brought over to do the work we didn't want to do?"

Who are the class of people grumbling about "reparations", and demanding preferential treatment in hiring, social services, college admissions, etc, etc.?

Are we, as a Nation, getting "more for less" from them? That shit didn't really work out too well......Except, possibly, for Hitlery when she drops the "Reparitions" bomb to bolster her candidacy.

So, just how many years are they expecting this bullshit to be productive? They're already demonstrating for Civil Rights and equality, and they're fuckin' crimigrants!

Sorry, I just can't get away from this perverse concept that "discrimination is discrimination".

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

I think is is hot in a kindy of slutty way.

I'd like to see her all white trashed out.

Tank top, daisy duke shorts, smokin' a cigarette with a black eye, mixin' up some pan cake batter in a bowl

with a bunch of screaming kids running around the trailer park!

Now thats hot!