Saiga 12 on the way!

I had a Saiga .308 and loved it. Now I have a Krebs KTR-03S AK-47 based on the Saiga and that is a very nice weapon.

So, I just ordered a 12 gauge tactical and four 10 round mags from Atlantic and cannot wait!

If all goes well I'll be entering some "3 gun" events with two Saiga guns!

Now, where's the cheapest 12 gauge ammo??

jAK-47

post-766-1180404194_thumb.jpg

I had a Saiga .308 and loved it. Now I have a Krebs KTR-03S AK-47 based on the Saiga and that is a very nice weapon.

So, I just ordered a 12 gauge tactical and four 10 round mags from Atlantic and cannot wait!

If all goes well I'll be entering some "3 gun" events with two Saiga guns!

Now, where's the cheapest 12 gauge ammo??

jAK-47

Hi

go look at the 20 round Wraithmaker drum for the Saiga 12ga. you might just have something you can get real into with your shooting.

Mike SR.

Wraith Team

Hi

go look at the 20 round Wraithmaker drum for the Saiga 12ga. you might just have something you can get real into with your shooting.

Mike SR.

Wraith Team

Hey Mike SR or wraithmaker (or whatever the hell you want to call yourself), why are you soliciting your product in this manner???? :killer: ... :killer: ... :killer:

wait a second, we have people leaving here that were long time members because we forced contributions for access to post new products in our for sale section here, and you here, sir, are a manufacturer of whatever, and cant even donate five bucks to advertise your product here?

this is becomming annoying. its bad enough you forced me to protect my property and ship it to family out of ny state, but then you cant even do the right thing here with this forum?

thats two.

I wonder what #3 will be....