Saiga vids thread

Why no YouTube links? That's the fastest, most reliable way to host vid files for mass consumption... at present, anyway.

youtube has an easy search for them. I'm talking about some we haven't seen before. I believe we've seen all the ones on youtube. Let's see the rest.

Why no YouTube links? That's the fastest, most reliable way to host vid files for mass consumption... at present, anyway.

youtube has an easy search for them. I'm talking about some we haven't seen before. I believe we've seen all the ones on youtube. Let's see the rest.

i understand now... they will come... new vids aren't to much of a request

I've got some killer ones. I just don't know how to post them.

I've got fullchoke being rapidly propelled backwards by Tom Cole's FA AMD/Saiga-12 :lolol:

Got me and Aegis shooting it too. Wow! What a ride!...lol

I've got some AKS-12 bump firing vids around here somewhere...

Also some vids demonstrating my LRBHO in action right before Jeric went public with his and I sidelined the project. Ten rounds rapidfire into the pond followed by raining pondwater and sirens...ROFL!

Hopefully soon some drum videos...hint hint...wink wink nudge :cryss:

I've got some killer ones. I just don't know how to post them.

I've got fullchoke being rapidly propelled backwards by Tom Cole's FA AMD/Saiga-12 :lolol:

Got me and Aegis shooting it too. Wow! What a ride!...lol

I've got some AKS-12 bump firing vids around here somewhere...

Also some vids demonstrating my LRBHO in action right before Jeric went public with his and I sidelined the project. Ten rounds rapidfire into the pond followed by raining pondwater and sirens...ROFL!

Hopefully soon some drum videos...hint hint...wink wink nudge :cryss:

post them on youtube

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Post your Saiga-whatever videos right here. No links to youtube please.

What does the above say ?

Can't let this thread sink.

Hmmmm, allow posting of youtube videos that people might never have seen before or are fresh, ORRRRRR.... let thread sink? Hmmmmm. I think you need to get your priorities straight.

This one is of me letting rip 10 rounds from fellow forumgoer Veen's Saiga, followed closely by my XD45. Hooray for private land!

• 5 months later...
Post your Saiga-whatever videos right here. No links to youtube please.

What does the above say ?

Can't let this thread sink.

Hmmmm, allow posting of youtube videos that people might never have seen before or are fresh, ORRRRRR.... let thread sink? Hmmmmm. I think you need to get your priorities straight.

This one is of me letting rip 10 rounds from fellow forumgoer Veen's Saiga, followed closely by my XD45. Hooray for private land!

Saight as an Arrow. Why the Fuck do think I joined this forum? FMJ

You can get a free account at http://photobucket.com

You will be able to upload photos and vids threw them. I've been using it with no problems.

One thing to keep in mind your album there can be seen by all, not just the vid you want everyone to see. So be carefull of what you leave in your album.

Edited by GearHeadFTW