Saiga vids thread

Yes you are being pushy but I still care. Do you have any more videos? I have a few that I still don't have a way to post here. What's so bad about linking to videos as long as they are not already in the thread? Isn't the best way to bump this thread without having to wait on new videos to be filmed?

Yes you are being pushy but I still care. Do you have any more videos? I have a few that I still don't have a way to post here. What's so bad about linking to videos as long as they are not already in the thread? Isn't the best way to bump this thread without having to wait on new videos to be filmed?

I guess, but in that case. I might as well go on goooooogle to watch s12. And I'm trying to come up w/ OUR OWN vids thread in which I don't see in the forum. Wait there's a pic thread. Hmmmmm.... Not the same.. If you guys (moderators) don't want to move the thread. Then my attempt to make difference in this forum has FAILED. Goodbye!

awww man don't be like that...you make plenty of difference. You just can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. Vids don't make themselves. I guess what you are looking for is a stickied vid thread that will always be there on top as new ones emerge.

Gary finally posted some of his S-20 vids in the S-20 section. Check em out. Send him a PM, maybe he will ad them here.

I think what saiga12fan is looking for is videos of members from here making videos. Instead of seeing videos posted here of people that are not members here. That way we can share ideas, comments or ask questions about the video to the person that made it. I could be wrong but thats what I was thinking.

Saiga12fan is that statement right? Are do you just not like u tube or goggle?

I think what saiga12fan is looking for is videos of members from here making videos. Instead of seeing videos posted here of people that are not members here. That way we can share ideas, comments or ask questions about the video to the person that made it. I could be wrong but thats what I was thinking.

Saiga12fan is that statement right? Are do you just not like u tube or goggle?

EXACTLY!

awww man don't be like that...you make plenty of difference. You just can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. Vids don't make themselves. I guess what you are looking for is a stickied vid thread that will always be there on top as new ones emerge.

Gary finally posted some of his S-20 vids in the S-20 section. Check em out. Send him a PM, maybe he will ad them here.

Exactly II

I'll see about getting a stickied "home vid" thread going where people can add their own home made Saiga vids as they make them. It's just hard for some people who aren't setup for it or are not experienced in uploading thier own vids, to post that kind of thing.

For example...I have a 20 minute video I took on VHS at a 3-gun match a few years ago. It has coverage of pistols, rifles, and shotguns in use in competition by some members of this forum. Also in there, is some cool video footage of several of us getting to play around with Tom Cole's select fire Saiga 12! We all got a Moyock tattoo...lol! Shit man Eric even got airborn...lol. He was 13 then. Only problem is the video is 20 minutes long and photobucket (the only thing I have been successful at uploading vids to and from) only allows a max of 5 minutes. Even though I had my brother make me a DVD from my VHS tape so it's now digital, I don't have a way to edit the last 5 minutes out separate to put on photobucket. If I could do that I could at least post the part where Eric , Robb, Tom and myself were shooting The Beast.

This is that lil devil at rest in it's case.... :devil:

post-1293-1203096148_thumb.jpg

Aegis Dei getting tattood..lol

post-1293-1203096283.jpg

Cobra, if you are using a Windows OS (XP hopefully) the generic Windows Movie Maker program that comes basic with the OS should be able to import the video, and can be used to trim and edit it.

Given the length of the video you probably don't want to import the whole thing, but just manually capture the part you want.

This of course assumes that you have a DVD player in your computer.

I'll see about getting a stickied "home vid" thread going where people can add their own home made Saiga vids as they make them. It's just hard for some people who aren't setup for it or are not experienced in uploading thier own vids, to post that kind of thing.

For example...I have a 20 minute video I took on VHS at a 3-gun match a few years ago. It has coverage of pistols, rifles, and shotguns in use in competition by some members of this forum. Also in there, is some cool video footage of several of us getting to play around with Tom Cole's select fire Saiga 12! We all got a Moyock tattoo...lol! Shit man Eric even got airborn...lol. He was 13 then. Only problem is the video is 20 minutes long and photobucket (the only thing I have been successful at uploading vids to and from) only allows a max of 5 minutes. Even though I had my brother make me a DVD from my VHS tape so it's now digital, I don't have a way to edit the last 5 minutes out separate to put on photobucket. If I could do that I could at least post the part where Eric , Robb, Tom and myself were shooting The Beast.

post-1293-1203096283.jpg

Hey 76 two, I like your spirit. There should be instructions and directions to upload vids in the forum. + there's enough saiga lovers to help.

post-1293-1203096283.jpg

Oh. And is that A-12 MK II Select-Fire in the case?