+3 AND if all the different a-hole groups in Koomiefornia decide to 'go off' at once, I will need a fukkin tank to get out of here.

I am SURE there are various muslim,southamexican,chinese,etc groups here just waiting to pull crap...

+3 AND if all the different a-hole groups in Koomiefornia decide to 'go off' at once, I will need a fukkin tank to get out of here.

I am SURE there are various muslim,southamexican,chinese,etc groups here just waiting to pull crap...

+4 and I'm afraid you are right about those assclowns causing more problems....just a matter of when...not if.

Anyone who cannot honestly swear an oath of loyalty to America does not have any business being here. That goes for those who hold "dual citizenship". Choose one. If you have two you are guilty of treason to one or both.

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ May 31 2007, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone who cannot honestly swear an oath of loyalty to America does not have any business being here. That goes for those who hold "dual citizenship". Choose one. If you have two you are guilty of treason to one or both.

"the pledge of allegiance" used to meen something

My grandfather told me that you can't trust a Muslim even after 40 years in the ground. I don't want to live like the Eurotrash in fear of Islamic infestation and riots. I lived in the Detroit area where they have a large Arab infestation and on Vernor street one part of Dearborn looks like an Arab country. One time my wife flew from Chicago and with the passengers coming off the plane one could think it was a flight in some Middle Eastern country. Only six non Arabs out of about 120 passengers were Americans, not counting the crew.

My parents are Jewish refugees from Iraq and my father had to go to an Arab school when the Iraqi government took over the Jewish schools he heard their Islamic venom and aspiration to take over the world under Islamic law to worship their false allah and plunge the world into darkness. They are also willing to take incremental steps to achieve their evil goal even if it takes them a few thousand years. This is what they are doing. They have succeeded in many formerly Christian African countries like Nigeria. They are murdering Christians in Sudan. In Indonesia they have murdered hundred of thousands of Christians and forced others to convert to Islam. In India they have caused countless deaths all in the name of the 'Religion of Peace'. We better wake up before this death cult takes over America which they call the Great Satan while calling Israel the Little Satan.

My grandfather told me that you can't trust a Muslim even after 40 years in the ground. I don't want to live like the Eurotrash in fear of Islamic infestation and riots. I lived in the Detroit area where they have a large Arab infestation and on Vernor street one part of Dearborn looks like an Arab country. One time my wife flew from Chicago and with the passengers coming off the plane one could think it was a flight in some Middle Eastern country. Only six non Arabs out of about 120 passengers were Americans, not counting the crew.

My parents are Jewish refugees from Iraq and my father had to go to an Arab school when the Iraqi government took over the Jewish schools he heard their Islamic venom and aspiration to take over the world under Islamic law to worship their false allah and plunge the world into darkness. They are also willing to take incremental steps to achieve their evil goal even if it takes them a few thousand years. This is what they are doing. They have succeeded in many formerly Christian African countries like Nigeria. They are murdering Christians in Sudan. In Indonesia they have murdered hundred of thousands of Christians and forced others to convert to Islam. In India they have caused countless deaths all in the name of the 'Religion of Peace'. We better wake up before this death cult takes over America which they call the Great Satan while calling Israel the Little Satan.

The only way they can win is if we let them. Just pull out of Iraq and hand victory to an enemy that can't win. Why do you think they're targeting unarmed civilians? Cause they don't stand a snowballs chance angainst our military.

Thanks for all the info. Sure is distrubing to think about how many different cultures are entering the country at an alarming rate. Immigration is going to be a huge problem in the future.

going to be???

I was going to say the exact same thing. He must not live in NC because it's already a big problem here. Do you know how frustrating it is to stand in line at the store and wait while a little 5-6 year old girl translates for her Dad? It happens all the time here.

Thanks for all the info. Sure is distrubing to think about how many different cultures are entering the country at an alarming rate. Immigration is going to be a huge problem in the future.

going to be???

I was going to say the exact same thing. He must not live in NC because it's already a big problem here. Do you know how frustrating it is to stand in line at the store and wait while a little 5-6 year old girl translates for her Dad? It happens all the time here.

my friends have mexi-south american neighbors...

dogfighting... dogs killed their other neighbors dog... a shooting...

that's just one week

This shit is getting ridiculous. I just had to go to the Dr. for tendonitis. I had to pay. Dr. gave me 10% off cause I had no insurance. But illegals would have got the same care for free. My family has been here for generations. But if you come here illegally, you get better care, cheaper, than I do? Something is terribly wrong with that picture.

going to be???

Your right it is already. Makes me sick really, whats worse is no one is doing anything about it. Why is there no movement against this? I hate to hear about all the crime they can bring to an area, like the dog fighting ect.. Illegals should not be encouraged either, like all these stupid laws that grant them citizenship by having babies ect..

going to be???

Your right it is already. Makes me sick really, whats worse is no one is doing anything about it. Why is there no movement against this? I hate to hear about all the crime they can bring to an area, like the dog fighting ect.. Illegals should not be encouraged either, like all these stupid laws that grant them citizenship by having babies ect..

statue of liberty doesn't say lazy criminal or fertile does it

i want to know what happenned to all the white framers

going to be???

If you want, I can give you a link to a website that monitors when they vote, give you fax and phone #'s of who to call. This issue is as important to me as the right to own a gun.

going to be???

If you want, I can give you a link to a website that monitors when they vote, give you fax and phone #'s of who to call. This issue is as important to me as the right to own a gun.

may as well post it... no one HAS to look at it... besides... it is public info

SAY... maybe the department of fish and wildlife can do a better job than LA MIGRA... they regulate the critters just fine