why am i suddenly unable to post to the wtt/wts board? i tried emailing the given email addy but noone answers it.

pat

Recent rule change--you have to be a contributor to the forum in order to sell items in that section.

Edited by tritium

sorry to hear that pat. donations can be tiny, and you dont have to RENEW.

this restriction is on STARTING NEW topics in the subforums. not replying to existing ones

My .02: I would hate to see any good board member leave just because they need to contribute as little as $5 to start a thread in the "for trade/sales board". Thats really not asking for much for board upkeep and to keep "random" sellers from just passing through- likely with no loyalty to the board or its members. Hope you stay.

well, i guess i'm done here then

pat

Were you here only to use the sale forums? $5 whole bucks is a small price to use a site that can reach many others with the same interest ,cant believe you would state you were leaving just because of that.....if so,BYE! ...Damn,theres so much more to this site than just the sale forum.