Wow...I'm Finished?? (buttstock question)

Maybe not hour 999, but it kinda feels like it.

I'll discuss some other day, but for now I just have one question that I think I know the answer of buy my fried brain insists I ask first just to be safe.

My K-var stock fits great in my gun but does not have any screw holes to insert the stock screws from my original buttstock.

Should I drill some holes, or leave the stock virgin and assume that friction will keep it in?

I've got an even better one than the backwards hammer (well, maybe not, thats hard to beat.)

Apparently a bolt that I put underneath the mag release is preventing the mags from...releasing.

And I obviously discovered this by putting in a mag and failing to remove it.

Any suggestions?

I broke it all back down for the ninth time in the last few days and took that bolt/nut out and replaced it with a tiny rivet. It may not be permanent, but if the trigger guard doesn't wiggle right now that's all I care about : )

I broke it all back down for the ninth time in the last few days and took that bolt/nut out and replaced it with a tiny rivet. It may not be permanent, but if the trigger guard doesn't wiggle right now that's all I care about : )

Use a bolt that is just long enough to reach to the inside of the reciever and hold the nut and you should be able to use the nut bolt set up. You can cut the bolt you used down to size with a dremmel. Just put the nut on the bolt first then cut to the desired length. The threads will get gummed up so unscrew the bolt back off and it will straighten out again. As far as the stock goes, yes you have to drill your on holes. If they came predrilled the holes might not line up, this ensures that the stock will fit your rifle. If not black duct tape works every time.